Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
jotot
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am OFFICIALLY requesting that I / we in Howard County start receiving CSN+ like we use to.  Thank you

Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
PaulMazz
Enthusiast - Level 2

We need Comcast Network (formerly CN8) for Fios in Philly.....we are missing Flyers games and that's a shame. Other than that, FIOS is incredible. Comcast claims Comcast Network is availalbe to FIOS...you only need to pick it up.  I don't want to have to switch back to Comcast over a sports team but I will !!

0 Likes
Preston16
Enthusiast - Level 1

For Anne Arundel counties subscribers, I'd like to see FIOS bring back Channel 1, which was CSN+.  We can't see Caps / Wizards games when the other, or something else, is playing on CSN.  Please bring it back!!

Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
PaulMazz
Enthusiast - Level 2

this is right off of COMCAST's website

I don’t have Comcast Cable, how can I get The Comcast Network?
The Comcast Network is available to every TV distributor - cable, satellite and telco - that serves viewers in the network’s territory [roughly defined as the Greater Philadelphia area, including Eastern & Central PA, South NJ and Delaware, subject to league rules and restrictions].  Please contact your TV provider to request that the network be added to your lineup.

0 Likes
billymets
Enthusiast - Level 3

You should copy and paste this to Eric Rabe in this forum and VZ Mark in the DSL Reports forum.

you can also try emailing to eric.rabe@verizon.com or ecenter@verizon.com . Maybe Channel 1 will be used as an FIOS 1 channel , and CSN + will be moved to another same goes for TCN . If someone is getting mixed up with CSN + and TCN , maybe its CSN + they mean and not TCN as stated its available to who wants it. Maybe TCN is exclusive to Comcast like NY 1 to Time Warner Cable and News 12 to Cablevision. I would think it would be added between if added channels 76 to 81. Those channels are NY RSN + NY RSN Overflow , depending on your area

Good Luck

slacker
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in Howard County, Maryland.  Before the channel reconfiguration we used to have CSN+ (Comcast Sportsnet +) on channel 1, I believe.  I suggest you add it back, as many of the Washington Capitals games are shown on that channel and right now they are the only team worth watching in the DC area.

PLEASEGiveMeCSN
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would also like to request that Verizon FiOS offer CSN+. I live in Anne Arundel County, MD (21401).

This is the 3rd Friday in a row that the Capitals haven't been on because of basketball. I've been a Capitals fan all of my life and it's totally ridiculous that Comcast always chooses basketball over hockey for the regular CSN channel.

I lived in North Carolina for five years and could watch every single Caps game with NHL Center Ice. Now, living in Maryland, I miss a ton of games because I dont' have CSN+ and I've even tried subscribing to NHL Center Ice with Verizon here in Maryland. Every Caps game was always blacked out on Center Ice, even if it wasn't on any other channel because I live a certain distance from where the Caps play. How stupid.

Howard_Co_Caps_
Enthusiast - Level 1

As a Washington Capitals' fan in Howard County Maryland, please add CSN+ to the Fios channel lineup so we can watch all of the Caps' games.  I just switched from Comcast in Aug 2009 and am very disappointed that Fios does not carry CSN+.  Please add CSN+ now!!!

b1974
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please add CSN+ for Anne Arundel County.  I just got FIOS a few months ago and probably wouldn't have if I'd known that I'd miss this many Caps games

wazlo21
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'd like to join in with all of the other Washington Capitals' fans in Howard County Maryland, and request CSN+ be added to the Fios channel lineup so we can watch all of the Caps' games.  It is disappointing to know that other local counties receive the channel, but not us.