Re: BBC America HD ................ Please
Starsfan1981

We need Fox Sports Southwest.  It's a shame we are unable to watch our local sports team play on tv.  I will be switching to AT&T Uverse soon if this doesn't get fixed.

0 Likes
Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
Brazil2009

Verizon needs to get Globo and Bandeirantes TV from Brazil ASAP. I will stay with DirectTV until they wake up and add these channels.

0 Likes
zombiereign
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am enjoying the service, but I'm getting tired of missing the Washington Capitals games that are being aired on the CSN+ channel.  Please add this soon, as I'm not sure I would want to continue this service if it means missing one of my favorite sports teams.  With basketball season in gear, there is a good chance I'm going to miss many more games.

So -  +1 for CSN+

Thanks

caps1958

Please add CSN+ to the channel lineup.

0 Likes
Re: CSN+
grackle6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Caps1958,

Thanks for making your voice heard.

It helps if you tell everyone what county you're in.

0 Likes
Adramca

Verizon should match the packages of the competition for the spanish programming plans. PLease add Caracol International and NTN24 from Colombia and also Globovision from Venezuela and Azteca America from Mexico

0 Likes
jlevinmd

In the spirit of equal time you must carry MSNBC if you are going to carry FOX.

0 Likes
WaxZ28

Please add G4TV in HD!! Time Warner & Cablevision already have it. Thanks! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
dom89

Cartoon Network HD

E! EntertainmentTv HD

G4TV HD

please add those. those are the only channels that I am getting now with time warner that I wont be getting once I get FiOS installed

0 Likes
davidc

CNN Headline News in HD.

0 Likes