Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
OHanlons

How about the Fox Soccer Plus station that starts service March 1st.  I understand the existing Barclays Premiership soccer contract that is under Setanta Sports subscription channel currently will end Feb 28.  I will be cancelling my Setanta Sports channel service at that date; hoping to connect with the subscription service Fox Soccer Plus.

Brian & Jeanne

0 Likes
civicmon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also seconding the Fox Soccer HD and FSC Plus. 

We already have MLB HD, NHL HD etc. Why not Fox Soccer? It's truely the beautiful game in HD.

Do it, or I'll find someone else who does. Seriously, over one channel in HD. 

Suzanne7777
Contributor - Level 1

Would really like to have the following HD channels:

MSNBC

BBC America

BBC WNews

CNN International

Any British channels

More HD Encore, HD Starz channels, HD TMC Channels, Showtime Beyond HD, Showtime NXT HD,

0 Likes
tricolorroxo

Please add PFC (Premier Football Club) channel belonging to Globo TV in Brazil.  They have all the regional soccer games in Brazil as well as the Brazilian championship games.

0 Likes
esproul

I'd like to restate my desire for CSN+ in Baltimore County.  I want to see all the Caps games.

0 Likes
exherndonFIOS
Enthusiast - Level 1

PLEASE PLEASE get Fox Soccer Channel HD as soon as you can Verizon!

It's sooo frustrating to watch now when they say available in HD on the games, but I can't get it yet.....

Please just announce when it will happen at least!

ToeSloth
Enthusiast - Level 2

I echo the request for FSC HD and FSC+ HD...and don't forget I will be cancelling my Setanta subscription at the end of Feb since FSC will be taking back there EPL programming in March. Which means money you will be losing and not gaining back unless you offer these new channels.

Best,

Chris

0 Likes
nareec
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please add Fox Soccer Channel HD to your lineup!  As of January 30th, the channel is available. 

Re: FOX Soccer Channel HD ?
tpauly

Please addFox Soccer Channel HD.

0 Likes
drradley

Ditto, with Setanta going away I'd like to request the new Fox Soccer Plus channel. And FSC in HD, for good measure!

0 Likes