Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
maddog36

Verizon has to get FSC in HD and FSC+ in HD.  It's a must

0 Likes
MarathonMan

I was wondering if there was a date for the FSC HD channel? 

Thanks,

Keith Evans

Please check your Private Message Inbox. It should look like this -->>

0 Likes
civicmon
Enthusiast - Level 2

four or five full pages request FSC HD and FSC +. Verizon, take notice! FSC+ seems confirmed based on twitter comments, so that's a plus. Nonetheless, let's start to lobby through other social media channels and hope they take notice.

If you're on twitter, demand FSC HD and FSC + by sending a tweet to @fiostv -- If you're not sure how to do this, it's easy. At the start of your tweet, put @fiostv and then your comment, such as "@fiostv I'm another FiOS lover who will leave for Dish/Comcast etc.  if we don't get FSC HD!" Something like that, at least.

On Facebook, the official fan page for FiOS: http://www.facebook.com/VerizonFiOS -- Make comments and bombard them with requests to ensure that we'll get FSC HD and FSC+ in HD (if offered). 

We can win this battle! Don't let your lobbying start and end here! There's strong demand to watch Premier League, Serie A and UEFA Champions League matches in the states and we won't be deprived when the rest of the USA has it in HD. Comcast in metro Philadelphia (where they're based!) has it as well as Dish Network. 

0 Likes
soccerfan99

GET FOX SOCCER HD PLEASE   it's easy to add, but what is the delay????

0 Likes
BenButler
Enthusiast - Level 3

PLEASE ADD FOX SOCCER CHANNEL IN HD  ASAP!

PLEASE ADD FOX SOCCER CHANNEL IN HD   ASAP!

PLEASE ADD FOX SOCCER CHANNEL IN HD    ASAP!

PLEASE ADD FOX SOCCER CHANNEL IN HD      ASAP! 

Also Fox Soccer Plus is coming in March.

CANT  believe Comcast beat Verizon to the punch here...   come on...   Verizon is WAY better, right?????

0 Likes
MUFCForLife

Add Fox Soccer Channel HD NOW!!!!!!!!!!

If you are truly a leader, and don't want folks to subscribe to other providers..... I suggest you do it NOW. Not March, not April.....NOW!!!!!

0 Likes
Pursuit Channel
Hunter_A

The Pursuit channel offers a free signal to every provider.  This channel would be a great addition.  This channel is provided to DirectTV subscribers.

0 Likes
darthroo

Please add Fox Soccer Channel HD.  I believe Comcast and Dish have already this.  You would be making a lot of soccer fans happy.  (Also, if/when Setanta starts with HD we'd like that too)

Thanks

0 Likes
OHanlons

With Setanta Sports subscription channel ending Feb 28, I would hope you will be adding Fox Soccer Plus channel.  Additionally, are you going to have a separate channel to house the now broadcasting in HD Fox Soccer Channel?  I will be ending my Setanta Sports subscription no later than 2/28.

0 Likes
ninerintexas

Please please put on FSC TV HD.  You have a lot of long-time sufferers who have been waiting for this and now according to the commercials it's now available.

0 Likes