1.  Fox Soccer Channel HD

2.  Fox Soccer Channel HD

3.  Fox Soccer Channel HD

and, last but not least...

4.  Fox Soccer Channel HD

0 Likes
Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
chunkgns

Agreed.  I need to see FSC HD and FSC+ soon, or I will definitely be switching to another company that offers it.

0 Likes
ssetta
Contributor - Level 1

Am I the only one here who is getting tired of reading about all these FSC HD requests? I know that it's pretty popular, but it looks like it's obvious that people want it.

0 Likes
TheoLogical
Enthusiast - Level 1

Fox Soccer Channel HD has to be added as soon as possible as the soccer season in England, Italy and most of Europe is at a really interesting stage at this time.

Will I switch to Comcast just because of FSC HD? I am not thinking that way just yet. But it is possible.

FSC HD will probably get more viewers than many other HD channels already in your lineup.

And the same goes for FSC+.

0 Likes
panchobulla
I Would also like FSC HD and FSC+, more people are watching European soccer now, and I know they would want to watch in in HD. WE NEED FSC HD..... thank you
0 Likes
kjhubb61

NASA TV

0 Likes
asmd05

please add fsc hd to the lineup.

0 Likes
HamdenToActon

Would like to see FSC HD on Verizon FiOS.

0 Likes
Goonertoad

Channels to ad.

Fox Soccer HD

Fox Soccer +

Nasa

BBC America HD

Any and all HD channels.

With todays technology there is no reason not to have the HD version of any SD channel so long as that channel provides it.

I signed on with FIOS 3 years ago believing it would be the best and offer the most. i thought it was going to be First to market with new channels and technology.

When is an upgrade to the DVR going to be ready?

0 Likes
jorakifi
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, I would love to see FSC HD which I know is available as of now in other systems. Come on, soccer lovers want this, please!

0 Likes