Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
Rhodyman
Enthusiast - Level 3

There have been hundreds of requests posted for certain channels to be added but I have yet to see a response from a moderator. I haven't read all of the responses so I may have missed them..

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

The moderators's responsibilities lie soley with the operation of the forum. We do not have access to information regarding programming, services, etc.

However, Verizon administrators do read this thread, and have taken note of the requests.

0 Likes
soccerplayer
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please add Univision HD as time warner already has it

mikekmen

ADD TO PRIMEHD

BBC AMERICA

TV ONE

0 Likes
MarxAnth

BBC America HD

G4 HD

0 Likes
cnj1981
Enthusiast - Level 2

how about adding the local channels from Philly for those in Middlesex County who live less than 2 miles from Mercer County (Philly's DMA), how about removing the public access channels from Mercer County if they don't pertain to me and how about adding FiOS1 news.... how about explaining to me why, since customer service or your video tech support can't, as to why i'm on VHO 08 but get the VHO 07 channel line up. 

0 Likes
Rhodyman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the clarification Elizabeth.

0 Likes
jfied231
Enthusiast - Level 2

Fox Soccer Channel HD

Fox Soccer Plus HD 

Please add these channels ASAP!!!

0 Likes
raisinhead
Enthusiast - Level 3

I elected to go with FIOS happily because they advertised that they provided Comcast Sportsnet. Being an avid Philly sports follower I have been somewhat disappointed that I have had to miss a few games already because Verizon only has 1 of the 2 channels that broadcast sports. I would like to request that Verizon add "The Comcast Network" channel to their lineup.

Thanks, Dave

0 Likes
DLA75

Once our street is hooked up I would strongly consider switching from Comcast to FiOS if they were to add the Philadelphia locals to the FiOS here in South Brunswick and Southern Middlesex County. We get them all on Comcast but only WHYY (PBS) is in HD and with Comcast and it's limited bandwidth I am not sure we will ever get the rest in HD. So if FiOS could give us WPVI,WCAU, KYW,WTXF, WPSG and WPHL in HD along with WHYY it would be an upgrade.

Here is a Petition to get Philly locals on FiOS in Central New Jersey

www.petitiononline.com/VFiosnj/petition.html

0 Likes