Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
minotauri

you can take away most all my channels, but please give me Fox Soccer Channel HD 🙂

0 Likes
neversayer07

Please add the following channels:   God TV

Daystar

G4 HD

Style HD

0 Likes
philliesphan33

I would like to see TCN The Comcast Network added to my Verizon FIOS channel line-up.

0 Likes
CapnTrips
Contributor - Level 3

Add me to the list of people screaming for FSC HD and FSC Plus HD!  Verizon, PLEASE! It cannnot be THAT difficult.  Pay them and get it DONE!

0 Likes
sportviewer
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to see all local sports net programming added, such as all fox sports net channels, comcast sports etc. other providers let their customers have these available to their customers no matter where you live.

more mlb games in HD on mlb extra innings channels

DIY in HD

Trutv in HD

RFD in HD

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

Over 600 posts. Has anything changed except for the bundles and price? But look you can upload faster. Gee that should be an option. Does it really cost that much to program the system to give us more upload speed? No! But it costs to add more channels. So lets bundle fewer channels in the Extreme HD and give people more speed to pay for TV they are asking for. Great plan! NOT! They have not added NASA and the government gives that away. I believe that is one of the first requests in the thread, about 600 posts back! I am supposed to have a positive attitude towards my posts? Some times the truth is worse than fiction.

0 Likes
Add These Channels
armandog724

Early in the first stages of Verizon entering the TV market I suggested the following channels:

Ecuavisa Internacional (Ecuador)

Teleamazonas Internacional (Ecuador)

Telefe Internacional (Argentina)

Chile Vision (Chile)

Antena 3 Internacional (España)

This is the only thing you need to do for the 40 Million spanish community; many hold on to cable or directv because of this limitation on channel coverage.

Congratulations for adding MEGA TV (Miami) the most popular spanish channel in the USA.

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Add These Channels
prisaz
Legend

@armandog724 wrote:

Early in the first stages of Verizon entering the TV market I suggested the following channels:

Telefe Internacional (Argentina)

Chile Vision (Chile)

Antena 3 Internacional (España)

This is the only thing you need to do for the 40 Million spanish community; many hold on to cable or directv because of this limitation on channel coverage.

Congratulations for adding MEGA TV (Miami) the most popular spanish channel in the USA.

Thank you

Don't forget SurPeru for the Peruvian folk out there.Smiley Tongue

0 Likes
armandog724

Hi Kathleen:

Congratulation for adding MEGA TV to our spanish TV lineup. However, I think you may need to make a couple of more moves by adding the following channels: (If you guys do this, you will blow away everyone else in the TV industry.)

ADD:

Telefe Internacional (Aregentina)

Chile Vision (Chile)

Antena 3 (Spain)

Thank you 

Armandog724

0 Likes
raisinhead
Enthusiast - Level 3

Middle of a playoff race and once again no Flyers game because those dogs the 76ers are on CSN. They are terrible and nobody watches them. The Flyers are on TCN and FIOS still doesn't offer that channel. Baseball season is coming and quite a few Phillies games are broadcast on TCN and we will be locked out of those games also. Why do I receive YES{Yankees station}

here in Philly but cannot watch my home teams? Come on Verizon get with the #?%#?X program. All your work wiring up Philly will end up be a waste of time if you don't start giving us our home team sports. I for one will not go through another hockey season missing games, when my year is up I will go back to Comcast for my TV. I am sure they will offer a sweet deal to get my business back.

0 Likes