Re: Add These Channels
bpolo7

I would also like these channels.  There is a huge Ecuadorian population in the United States and at least one of  these channels would be a favorable addition to the line up!  Thanks

Ecuavisa Internacional (Ecuador)

Teleamazonas Internacional (Ecuador)

0 Likes
Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
loudmatt
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please add FSC HD!!  This is such an important channel as the World Cup is coming and the Premier League is ending!  Please!!!!!

0 Likes
tap1966
Enthusiast - Level 1

FIOS is coming to our building next month. BBC America HD and FSC HD would be a major incentive to switch from Cablevision.

0 Likes
kenplanner

After watching Barca-Inter on MSG 2 today, I'll add my voice to the request for FSC-HD. Not sure what is taking so long, but it is time for whoever reads these posts to get up, go over to an executive and tell them it is time to earn their big paycheck and make it happen already! No more excuses, just make FSC-HD appear already.

0 Likes
Rhodyman
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's beyond absurd that FSC-HD has not been added yet! Smiley Mad

0 Likes
carolann

With the other cable service I had, UNC TV. was available. What a great channel this is. The British shows, especially East Enders is great along with Masterpiece Theater. and the many concerts that were offered. What a loss it is not to be able to have this channel available. I am not sure I would have switched to FIOS if I had known this channel was not in the line up.

0 Likes
psumatt1
Contributor - Level 2

@Rhodyman wrote:

It's beyond absurd that FSC-HD has not been added yet! Smiley Mad

Guys, you need to have ROOM for new channels before you can add them.

0 Likes
konstantph
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having just found this forum, I'll add my votes for:

BBC America HD

Fox Soccer Channel HD

Gol TV HD

By way of a customer service suggestion, you might want to let people on the phone know that these forums exist.  I asked someone, months ago when on a call, about channel requests.  They had no idea who to talk to!

Then again, this thread was started in July 2009, and 9 months later, I'm voting for the one of the same additions as was made in the first post.  This thread may have been started by somone in Online Support, but there is no indicatation that anyone is listening.

0 Likes
woody3260
Enthusiast - Level 1

Simple answer.

MASN2 HD.

FootieFan

Pleeeeeeease add Fox Soccer Channel HD and Fox Soccer Plus HD.  HD is the best way to watch soccer.

0 Likes