(3,313 Views)

I'd like to see Centroamerica TV added to the Spanish programming

Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 842 of 1,189
(3,286 Views)

@JnJ2225 wrote:

I'd like to see Centroamerica TV added to the Spanish programming

I would like to see SurPeru. I could say for certainty they would get me to add the Spanish lineup.

Copper Contributor Ian81
Copper Contributor
Message 843 of 1,189
(3,242 Views)

Not sure why anybody posts in these anymore. There never seems to be any updates or responses from those at Verizon, they are going to do whatever they want despite requests. Look at FSC HD and FSC +HD which has had by far probably the most requests and yet there are never any comments. I am so close to changing provider, not that I want to, but I want FSC HD since I watch so much soccer.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor nlk10010
Copper Contributor
Message 844 of 1,189
(3,158 Views)

@Ian81 wrote:

Not sure why anybody posts in these anymore. There never seems to be any updates or responses from those at Verizon, they are going to do whatever they want despite requests. Look at FSC HD and FSC +HD which has had by far probably the most requests and yet there are never any comments. I am so close to changing provider, not that I want to, but I want FSC HD since I watch so much soccer.

Well, we all post here because it makes us feel better. The fact is, however, that there is absolutely no reason to believe that our posts have any effect. Verizon probably figures they can afford to maintain a forum that lets subscribers vent their frustrations but have absolutely no intention of acting on any of the suggestions.

I mean, perhaps MASN2 was a result of posts here (but could just as likely be the result of contract obligations) but tell me, how many times were ID-HD or NatGeoWild-HD requested on these forums?

Draw your own conclusions as to whether posting channel requests here is like spitting in the wind. Smiley Happy

Contributor Cantona07
Contributor
Message 845 of 1,189
(3,117 Views)

Hello-

I would like to request FSC HD. Thank you very much for your consideration.

Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV
Message 846 of 1,189
(3,074 Views)

@nlk10010 wrote:

I mean, perhaps MASN2 was a result of posts here (but could just as likely be the result of contract obligations) but tell me, how many times were ID-HD or NatGeoWild-HD requested on these forums?

Some of us got MASN2 HD. The rest of us are still waiting and being strung along with "it is coming", and no clue if that means this season or next. When I started that thread in the winter, I never would have guessed that I'd still be waiting for the channel in August.

Contributor AThiel
Contributor
Message 847 of 1,189
(2,920 Views)

History International HD

BBC America HD

Both would be great additions.  -Al

Contributor AThiel
Contributor
Message 848 of 1,189
(2,913 Views)

In general more HD for kids.

A lot of us buy the additional channels to keep our kids happy too.

It would be a first if Verizon would cater to this audience.

No other operator thinks it is important, but it is.  I am 50, but my kids are not.  I spend a lot of money to keep them happy.   One of the reasons I switched to you from Dish was that they dropped (probably were forced to) Disney HD and ABC Family HD.

You would rack up many more subscribers if you focused on kids HD programming and not just sports like the rest of them do.  For one, it's cheaper to acquire, and two it would make you a unique, kid-friendly company.

Also, those kids grow up quickly, and if they like you they'll buy your services for them and their kids.  Think ahead!

Big plus for the "This is Big" company...

Just a thought..  -Al

Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV
Message 849 of 1,189
(2,906 Views)

@AThiel wrote:

In general more HD for kids.

You would rack up many more subscribers if you focused on kids HD programming and not just sports like the rest of them do.  For one, it's cheaper to acquire, and two it would make you a unique, kid-friendly company.

Also, those kids grow up quickly, and if they like you they'll buy your services for them and their kids.  Think ahead!

If you weren't already aware, HDNet Movies has a block of children's HD programming every morning (and via OnDemand as well, for any time.).

Contributor Loungeact
Contributor
Message 850 of 1,189
(2,876 Views)

Fox Soccer (FSC) and FSC+ HD channels, please!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.