Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
Ian81
Enthusiast - Level 2

Everybody who wants FSC HD should go over to http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Soccer/idi-p/233315 and vote for FSC and FSC+ HD some guy on twitter is saying he is surprised to only get 13 votes, lets get it higher!

0 Likes
alexw1
Enthusiast - Level 2

G4 HD (AOTS, X-Play)

Cartoon Network HD (Adult Swim Stuff)

Nicktoons HD (Dragonball Z Kai)

Discovery Kids HD (aka - THE HUB HD) (Transformers & G.I. Joe, Classic and New)

Ensure that you continue to carry Discovery Kids after it coverts to THE HUB on 10/10/10, then make it available in HD :). 

These are a large part (or will be) of our TV watching time.  And I hate non-HD stuff, especially since FIOS is so darn crisp in HD.  So yeah, please.  Thanks! 🙂

0 Likes
Pippo2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon is one of the most expensive providers and they don't even have 1 Soccer channel in HD !?!?! what is this 12 century !? 

FSC and GolTV are the only SD channels I watch ... and the quality of the FSC SD is terrible even for a SD channel!?

Soccer is very popular, and most people record their favorite matches, because they are shown very early ... so this is another plus for Verizon, because many soccer fans get a DVR, which is not necessary with the On demand feature ...

Verizon is going to lose many clients over this, and I sure regret not getting TWC ... I am not even suggesting friends getting Fios ...

So get FSC HD and GolTV HD very soon or lose another customer.

0 Likes
mainman1

I'm going to second the Fox Soccer pair.  The SD feeds are atrocious.  Other providers are feeding HD, why can't FiOS?

0 Likes
TangoDaddy671
Enthusiast - Level 1

Fox Soccer Channel in HD........PLEASE!  Agree that even the SD quality of FSC is horrible.

0 Likes
CoMiGa
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'd love to have Cartoon Network HD for the clone wars in HD. Doubtful we'll get it before the new season starts though.

0 Likes
LetsBeRational
Enthusiast - Level 3

AMC-HD is available at channel 731

0 Likes
LetsBeRational
Enthusiast - Level 3

AMC is on 731

MSNBC is on 603

0 Likes
LetsBeRational
Enthusiast - Level 3

Both available.  Just expend a bit of effort to look for them instead of complaining that they;re not there.

0 Likes
LetsBeRational
Enthusiast - Level 3

NBATV is 589

0 Likes