Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV

nooch99
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV

Message 1001 of 1,189
(3,303 Views)

Hello,

I want to see ALL the channels that are part of the NHL Centre Ice Package broadcast in HD.  A very small number of channels, typically only 1 or 2 per night are televised in HD.  I am NOT referring to games that are televised on either Versus or NHL Network as though as always in HD.  This is VERY frustrating as I was fomerly a DirecTV customer and could watch 80-90% of the NHL games in HD.  Frankly, I would like to have an answer soon (prior to October 31st when payment is due for the NHL centre ice package) because that will be a determining factor in whether or not I purchase it and stay a Verizon FIOS customer or not.  Please advise ASAP.   Thank you!

Photoflash
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

NECN HD

Message 1002 of 1,189
(3,289 Views)

NECN (New England Cable News) HD -- PLEASE!!!

srearoyl
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1003 of 1,189
(3,214 Views)

The FSN channels would be great....then Verizon would be the best for college sports!

housemeisterb
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1004 of 1,189
(3,169 Views)

Add NTV (currently on cablevision) and I'm sure you'll win over a lot of Russian customers.

MC
Contributor
Contributor

Channel Line-Up

Message 1005 of 1,189
(3,166 Views)

You took away ESPN Classics, I would like to see that returned to the line-up and I would like to have the Golf Channel added as I used to get that as part of my Comcast package!

bobatkins
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1006 of 1,189
(3,046 Views)

BBC America HD

E! HD

TV5 MONDE HD

I've seen lots of requests for BBC America HD going back to the 2009 - the beginning of this topic.

What's so difficult about getting that one added?

---

Bob

alwheeler981
Contributor
Contributor

Consistent Local News Line Up

Message 1007 of 1,189
(2,992 Views)

We have Boston and RI local news stations for ABC, NBC, and CBS.  We have local FOX news for RI, but NOT Boston. 

We live in southeastern Massachusetts and would like to have the local Fox news for MASSACHUSETTS available to us.  I don't understand why this channel is missing from the lineup...

Incidentally your competitor, Comcast/Infinity, does offer both the RI and Boston stations.

CapS
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1008 of 1,189
(2,910 Views)

Univision, Telemundo, and Telefutura recently made the switch to HD.  The standard def versions are currently available on Fios.  However, I would like to see the HD versions of them added.

- Univision HD

- Telemundo HD

- Telefutura HD

Thanks.

film11
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Message 1009 of 1,189
(2,902 Views)

@CapS wrote:

Univision, Telemundo, and Telefutura recently made the switch to HD.  The standard def versions are currently available on Fios.  However, I would like to see the HD versions of them added.

- Univision HD

- Telemundo HD

- Telefutura HD

Thanks.

We have two of them in HD in NJ.  Be happy to trade you both of them for MGM-HD!

Dawn_G
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1010 of 1,189
(2,796 Views)
Add MSG and NASA HD. I personally know of 2 other Buffalo Sabers fans that would subscribe to Fios if they were part of the programming.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title