Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
erklad61

OWN Oprah Winfrey Network

0 Likes
Quetee916

I agree.  Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) is a must in 2011.

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

I am sure it will stay. "Discovery Health Becomes OWN" I don't think that Verizon will drop it. While the channel has little to do with heath anymore and much to do with Soap type Family Drama. So OWN is fitting. Oh there are a few health related programs. FEW. I would have like to seen health stay and get back to its roots. Perhaps much of the programming will move to TLC. Discovery Health used to more of an educational channel, it has gone to !BLEEP!

0 Likes
axewin
Enthusiast - Level 1

Fox Soccer Channel in HD please!

0 Likes
mslibrarian

I'd like to see the OWN network when it is available. I hope Fios gets it!!!

0 Likes
ShawnR
Enthusiast - Level 1

Fox Soccer HD and Fox Soccer Plus HD would be fantastic!

0 Likes
ffoord
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Comcast Network (TCN) in High Definition

I just signed up and I'm really VERY happy with this service. I've had Comcast since they had an @home service in our area (15 years) and it cannot compare. The only thing that is missing is The Comast Network in HD. I see that it's only in Standard Def. Not to be confused with Comcast Sportsnet. I watch the dozen or so Flyers games on TCN during the season and was dissapointed to see that it wasn't in High Def. I know that there was a time not too long ago when that channel wasn't even included with this service but since they broadcast in HD already adding it to the local lineup in the Philadelphia area would be a plus.

0 Likes
BBC America HD
Juj1664
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please Verizon can we have BBC America in HD. I've  been looking on this forum for over a year and there is clearly a lot of interest in this channel in HD - it's the only non-HD channel I still watch. After a recent Customer Service issue with Verizon I'm now seriously considering moving to another provider. I bet if BBC America was part of Fox Verizon would have it by now - it seems that in this day and age the big networks dictate which channels are on each broadcast provider as much as the providers themselves.

0 Likes
sphifer
Enthusiast - Level 2

We live between Washington and Richmond and I would live to see WCVE Richmond's PBS channel added to our lineup.

0 Likes
Channel Request
Wesfol

I am recent Prime HD subscriber (dumped Direct TV) in MD zip 21009.   I really like the Fox Business Network.   It would be a great addition to Prime HD.

Wesfol

0 Likes