Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
HRW1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Evidently, KTLA in Los Angeles has just made a switch and we've lost THIS network.  They've bumped it from 5.2 to 5.3.  I'd like to also get Antenna that is due to start with the new year on 5.2.  Looks like there is space available with channel 466 currently vacant (planned?).

How long will a change like that take?

Also, I know I'm about six months behind but I also vote for NASA and BBC America HD.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

0 Likes
mgjacoby

Please add Howard TV to your offering.  Lots of us would subscribe. 

0 Likes
62luvtolive
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do not have Fios TV but can tell you I would never Lock myself into All verizon again. If the "right People" are watching this thread

could you please have them call me? I have been with Verizon for more the 13 years and due to Life had not been paying too much attention to the details since being on Auto pay except for the bottom lines. I am getting out! The ticks and cons are over for me and I will go with nothing before I continue to be made a fool by the fast talking defensive run around techs saying they have no information.

0 Likes
Iggiv11

Hi, my name is Igor

Here are a few channel suggestions I would want to see in HD:

1- MSG 

2- Tru TV

3- Nicktoons

4- BBC News

Hope this would be on soon. And thank you for your time.

0 Likes
ematulich

Please please get NASA TV turned on!  I was shocked that it was not available when I switched from Dish Network. I follow NASA on a daily basis, and would like to record the shuttle launches and other programming.  For any residents of Florida or Texas, the NASA channel is a MUST HAVE!  I am considering switching back to DISH because of the lack of NASA.

0 Likes
gsmith68
Enthusiast - Level 2

let us keep the ones we signed a contract and  paid for!!!!!!

0 Likes
jrcrunkal

for the Foxboro, MA area I would like to suggest  WJAR-TV Providence, and the Taunton Weather channel.  All our news channels are Boston channels and our weather channel (49) is inconsistent with our weather (Plymouth, Boston, Worcester).  When we had Comcast we had the Taunton Weather Channel (Brockton) and for news we had WJAR-TV channel 10 for a local channel.  All surrounding towns have these in their FIOS packages (Wrentham, North Attleboro, Mansfield).  I believe there is no reason these cannot be added.  Thank you.

The Weather Channel for Taunton/Brockton area

WJAR-TV channel 10  Local News/Weather

0 Likes
jrcrunkal

Hi Kathleen,

Foxboro area FIOS

The Weather Channel (Taunton/Brockton area)

WJAR-TV channel 10  Local News/Weather

all surrounding areas have these in their FIOS lineup (Mansfield, North Attleboro, Wrentham)

0 Likes
jrcrunkal

Kathleen, I noticed you are in San Diego, CA  is there somewhere else I should put a request for a local channel in Foxboro, Massachusetts?

0 Likes
debrown1

I would like to request adding Thirteen Kids to your On Demand line-up.  I know you have multiple PBS and Sprout stations but Thirteen Kids programming caters to old kids (Grades 3-5 or so), where the others are mostly for PreK and Kindergarten.  Since you already carry their station (can't remember if it's WLIW or WNET), it shouldn't be that hard to add the On Demand version.  Thank you for considering this request.

0 Likes