Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
debrown1

I should add that the main competitor here in NJ, Cablevision, has Kids Thirteen On Demand

0 Likes
Mozzart

Hallo All,

Fios is missing out a lots of Polish customers, because they only have one Polish channel that is not so good.

Every time I'm talking to a Polish person they would prefer FIOS then Dish Network, but the only reason they subscribe to Dish is because the missing channels on FIOS.

If you would add only 3 Polish channels I'm sure you would have a lots of more Polish customers.

ITVN

POLSAT2

TVN24

Regards,

Robert

0 Likes
prettypmk2003

I would like to request for the following channels for South Asian (HINDI) -

APCOLOR

MTV MUSIC 

CHANNEL V

B4U Music

B4U Movies

AAJ TAK

HEADLINES

0 Likes
steveggggg

We desperately need MSG stations in HD, channels 78-81 for Central NJ.

We have no NY local hockey teams in HD and no Knicks basketball either.

When they are on national stations like NHL Network and Versus, they are blacked out in our area.

Cablevision and Directv offer almost these MSG games in HD.

This is big disadvantage to Verizon for sports fans.

0 Likes
Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV - BET HD, TVONE HD, VH1 Soul HD
poppa42

I'm extremely disappointed that the BET, TVONE and VH1 Soul channels in high definition are not offered.  Both BET & TVONE have been offered in HD on Direct TV  for well over a year?  They need to be on your short list to add ASAP.

In addition to your disappointing programming, I've seen my original package of  programming being reduced, yet my fee stays the same?  All of the above is causing me to grow increasingly disenchanted with Verizon.  I'm a long time and loyal Verizon customer.  I pay Verizon a hefty $400 a month in total for all three plans, (TV,Phone & Mobile) and now feel your service is not worth the price.  Needless to say I'm seriously considering switching again!

0 Likes
mellyet

Personally, I would like to see you guys add Al-Jazeera English and the France 24 English networks to the news section and place them right behind BBC World News.  

Sam Tomlinson

0 Likes
mellyet

AND I AM SERIOUSLY ONBOARD for the following other networks:

Russia Today

Sky News

Go FIOS go!!!

email me at tomlinsonsam@gmail.com as I am on here very rarely...

0 Likes
mjpm
Enthusiast - Level 1

Me-TV.

0 Likes
romeofios
Enthusiast - Level 2
I love FIOS TV but for the soccer fan Direct TV is putting them to shame by offering FSCHD and GOLTVHD .... ESPN ratings prove that soccer is a huge market. I'm willing to put up with no MSGHD (champions league games in hd) thanks to that jerk Dolan at Cablevision. If FIOSTV doesnt respond and add at least FSCHD, I may have to switch to DirectTV that offers everything.
0 Likes
MS131
Enthusiast - Level 3

@romeofios wrote:
I love FIOS TV but for the soccer fan Direct TV is putting them to shame by offering FSCHD and GOLTVHD .... ESPN ratings prove that soccer is a huge market. I'm willing to put up with no MSGHD (champions league games in hd) thanks to that jerk Dolan at Cablevision. If FIOSTV doesnt respond and add at least FSCHD, I may have to switch to DirectTV that offers everything.

And DirectTV is raising it's monthly rates for their subscribers.  I can do without FSC if it holds off any Verizon rate hikes. (The Fox channels arre expensive!)  Or, they could add it to the Ultimate Plan.  That way, those who really want  these two channels can have them without everyone else having to pay a higher rate.

0 Likes