In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Please consider adding 24 hour cricket channel --- Willow TV. Dish and Direct TV already provide this channel free with the Asian programming option.
With the World Cup cricket starting year on Feb-19th, it would be good to get this channel through Verizon FIOS. I am sure many cricket fans will sign up for this
Hi, BTW, optimum has all these channels in their spanish lineup, when will verizon have them?
AND I also agree to the SD to HD line ups - the SD channels should be the same as the SD line ups just as optimum has them...
I REALLY HOPE VERIZON CAN HANDLE THESE MATTERS ASAP!!!
Your response is appreciated.
Verizon needs to include some channels from bangladesh. There is a huge bangladeshi community on Dish Network and are not willing to go to Fios because there are no Bangladesh Channel. Please get couple Bangladesh channels and you will see a huge increase in you customer base.
I'd love to see the following added to the HD lineup...
TCM HD (Turner Classic Movies)
Cartoon Network HD
The Comcast Network HD (Philadelphia)
Any other sports fans in the Philadelphia area... I'd greatly appreciate it if you request The Comcast Network HD channel as well.
Why cant Verizon provide 1080p HD content? It seems to me that we subscribers are paying an extraordinarily high amount for HD channels and we do not receive true HD content.