mcane27
Enthusiast - Level 1

suggested channels -

GODTV

Daystar

0 Likes
Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
amnair

Please consider adding 24 hour cricket channel --- Willow TV.   Dish and Direct TV already provide this channel free with the Asian programming option.  

With the World Cup cricket starting year on Feb-19th, it would be good to get this channel through Verizon FIOS. I am sure many cricket fans will sign up for this

Thanks,
Anil

0 Likes
klavergne
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you provide the SD channel, please also provide the matching HD channel. Examples: G4 HD, Cartoon Network HD, etc. Please do this soon.

Thanks

Mrmcclean
OWN
TVONE
0 Likes
Marinefamily
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'd like to request

TELEMICRO

SUPERCANAL

0 Likes
Marinefamily
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, BTW, optimum has all these channels in their spanish lineup, when will verizon have them?

COLORVISION

SUPERCANAL

TELEMICRO

AND I also agree to the SD to HD line ups - the SD channels should be the same as the SD line ups just as optimum has them...

I REALLY HOPE VERIZON CAN HANDLE THESE MATTERS ASAP!!!

Your response is appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Likes
BANGLADESH
madnice11

Verizon needs to include some channels from bangladesh.  There is a huge bangladeshi community on Dish Network and are not willing to go to Fios because there are no Bangladesh Channel.  Please get couple Bangladesh channels and you will see a huge increase in you customer base.

0 Likes
yakfishnick
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'd love to see the following added to the HD lineup...

TCM HD (Turner Classic Movies)

Cartoon Network HD

The Comcast Network  HD (Philadelphia)

Any other sports fans in the Philadelphia area...  I'd greatly appreciate it if you request The Comcast Network HD channel as well.

0 Likes
Thunderfunk

G4TV HD

BBC America HD

0 Likes
faaqii

Why cant Verizon provide 1080p HD content? It seems to me that we subscribers are paying an extraordinarily high amount for HD channels and we do not receive true HD content.

0 Likes