Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
Kathleen
VZ Employee Emeritus

Everytime I read BBC I keep thinking about Austin Powers when he sings, "Do the BBC! BBC Once! BBC Twice!"

LOL

Thank you for all the feedback folks.

Regards,

0 Likes
shkeys

These HD channel would be great to see in the NY lineup before year end.

1. MSG HD

2. CBS College Sports HD

3. MSNBC HD

4. E! HD

5. Cartoon Network HD

Thanks for listening Kathleen.

0 Likes
HDNewser

Here on Long Island, I'm glad to see you've added Telemundo's channel 47 in HD, as well as New Jersey Network HD, both of which can be received Over-The-Air with a good antenna. But I'd also like to see FiOS add 2 other channels we can get OTA: New York City's ION affiliate, WPXN 31.1 in HD, as well as Connecticut Public Broadcasting's WEDW, Channel 49, in HD.

As for national networks, I wish FiOS would add BBC America HD, Turner Classic Movies HD, Starz West HD and the reluctant Rainbow networks AMC HD, IFC HD and (if it's even offered in HD) Sundance HD.

0 Likes
Jazz4Jeff
Enthusiast - Level 3

You have listed NBA-TV several times in your advertisements. Yet, now it's gone.  Please add NBA-TV

0 Likes
rscoppo

Prior to coming over to Verizon, we had Comcast service and they provided WGAL, an NBC affiliate station  from Lancaster,Pa. We live about midway between Philadelphia and Lancaster and this station provided excellent regional news coverage as well as terrific weather coverage for this part of the country ... please consider adding them to Verizon's channel lineup.

Thanks!

0 Likes
fubu
I have the 250 package and don't get IFC or MSNBC!!  I used to watch IFC on DishNetwork. . ..   now I have to pay to watch it?
0 Likes
ssetta
Contributor - Level 1
I agree with what people have been saying about adding out-of-market local channels that the competing cable companies carry. Here in the Boston area, Verizon was generous enough to add WSBE, the Rhode Island PBS station in both HD and SD, and Verizon offers it throughout the entire Boston area, while Comcast only offers it in areas closer to Rhode Island. It would be nice if they did this with some of the other Rhode Island channels as well. Also, I would like to see the HD feeds of WMUR, the ABC affiliate in Manchester, and WENH, the PBS station in New Hampshire. The SD feed is carried for both of these channels. I personally think that every single local channel, HD and SD, should be carried in every market.
0 Likes
MeatChicken1
Contributor - Level 2

E! HD

BBC-America HD

Cartoon HD

G4 HD

MSNBC HD

0 Likes
sgip2000
I'd like to see Comcast Sports Northwest in HD.  Go Blazers!
0 Likes
Drew_from_Dover
Contributor - Level 2

After reading through the thread I would agree with many of the suggestions, but Sky News definitely got my attention. It would definitely be a good news alternative and a great companion to the BBC news channel we now get. And when it's available HD please.

Good catch simarlow, kudos to you (yes, that was me) 😉

0 Likes