Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV

righteousdude3
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV

Message 271 of 1,189
(2,872 Views)

Verizon FiOS really needs Fox Sports Southwest Plus!

txhockeyfan
Contributor
Contributor

Message 272 of 1,189
(2,820 Views)

Fox Sports Southwest HD Plus. This is a channel used by Fox Sports when there is more than one event scheduled for the same time. Coming over from Dish Network I was disappointed to find this was not an included channel. Also look into adding more HD channels to the NHL Center Ice Package.

Thank You

LizJ
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: BBC America HD ................ Please

Message 273 of 1,189
(2,774 Views)

Apparently BBC-A HD needs all the FIOS-viewer  champions it can get. Smiley Sad

Caps09
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Message 274 of 1,189
(2,765 Views)

I'm going through the same thing trying to get Vz to add Comcast Sportsnet DC Plus. They carry it closer to Washington, but no sign of it here, which as you know means there is no way to see the exclusive games they show.

As far as NHL Center Ice goes, Verizon is stuck with the feeds and number of games provided to them by iNDemand.

pvcleave
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: BBC America HD ................ Please

Message 275 of 1,189
(2,683 Views)

Well I want BBC-A too, that and G4TV are the only two I really want. Many that that the others listed would be nice also. However, considering many of them stretch I could do without them. BBC-A actually has HD content.

pvcleave
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 276 of 1,189
(2,669 Views)

A channel my wife would like to see is Nick Too on the west cost. I know some people may say we have it, and on the east cost they do. However, on the west coast Nick and Nick Too are the same. Nick Too is the West coast feed, so what they do on other channels is have Nick's east an west coast feeds. I think that is the intent of the Nick Too is to show both coast feed, not show the same things as Nick.

I have never had much faith in FIOS programming since they can't get that straight.

cejohnson
Contributor
Contributor

Message 277 of 1,189
(2,655 Views)

The MTN needs to be added. This week the only top 25 matchup in college football will be carried on the MTN (Mountain West Sports Network). It is a shame that FIOS customers will be unable to view it. 

At the end of my FIOS contract I will need to consider another provider who does carry the MTN.

Please consider adding the MTN.

wpmulligan
Contributor
Contributor

Message 278 of 1,189
(2,529 Views)
BBC-A HD
novaHD
Contributor
Contributor

Message 279 of 1,189
(2,482 Views)

I'd like to see NBA TV in HD.  It makes no sense not to have it since you have NFL, MLB, and NHL TV all in HD.

novaHD
Contributor
Contributor

Message 280 of 1,189
(2,472 Views)

NBA TV HD needs to be added.  NBA.com promotes FiOS as one of it's providers that has it in HD.  http://www.nba.com/nbatv/index.html  It's not in the channel lineup, and FiOS reps say it's not available.  What gives?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title