Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
How do customers suggest channels to be added to their Fios TV channel lineup? I have a few local channels I would like to suggest but I cannot find a means of contacting Verizon. The "Idea Exchange" is no longer available.
Have you tried contacting the local channels themselves to see if they are working with Verizon to be carried? They may also be able to explain why they currently are not covered.
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
I have been in contact with the local station manager/owner and he was hoping I could find out who to contact at Verizon Fios becuase he hasnt had any luck. He would love to have his stations on our Fios channel lineup but has hit the same "dead end" leads as I have.
There has to be someone at the Verizon office here in Albany, NY that deals specifically with programming.