Switch Account

TNT HD missing

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

TNT HD missing

Message 1 of 7
(1,163 Views)

My TNT HD channel is gone. Poof! The standard channel works, so I assume it is in the lineup, as it was in the past, but I get nothing on channel 551.

I am in PA in Delaware County.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: TNT HD missing

Message 2 of 7
(1,130 Views)

Sorry to hear about your channel going missing. I just checked and it is still in the lineup. There may have been temporary difficulty with it. If you are still having troubles with it, please answer the following questions...

1) Is it showing up in the guide?

2) When you turn to the channel does it give an error message?

3) Is this happening on all boxes in your house or just one?

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 7
(1,125 Views)

Ummmm, I don't have a 'guide' and I have no set top boxes. I get a 'no signal' from my TV when I tune to that channel. I am using a cable card.

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 4 of 7
(1,102 Views)

Are any other channels you aware of having this trouble? In case its signal related try unscrewing the coax cable from both ends, make sure its clean and the pin is straight, then reattach it. Please let me know if it's still a problem.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 7
(1,089 Views)

I have noticed no other channels missing, just the HD TNT channel. Of course, I don't watch every channel, but none of my 'favorites' come up with 'no signal' on a brief run through of the channels I may watch. Perhaps a cable card glitch?

Highlighted
Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I

Message 6 of 7
(1,084 Views)
Maybe it was a cable card glitch. I'm in King of Prussia and I had TNT-HD all weekend long, no issues with me. But then again I do not use a cable card.
Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 7 of 7
(1,056 Views)

I'm in Philadelphia using cable cards (2) with no boxes and haven't lost TNT either.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.