Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Yeah iam noticing this also there are more commercials getting louder and louder. This happened a few years ago and I think the FCC start cracking down on them as I didnt hear loud commercials anymore, they put the volume up so you pay attention to them but for me it works just the opposite as I eather turn the commercial off or turn it way down, but still its a pain in the butt.
[M]any new TV sets have the ability to eliminate volume differences between programs and commercials. These functions usually need to be "enabled" or turned on through the television receiver's "set up/audio" menu. High-end (high-dollar) home theater systems also offer audio control options that help control volume differences. How to Complain About Loud Commercials
Even before the CALM Act regulation take effect, you can report TV commercials that seem louder than the program they follow to the FCC. When reporting your complaint to the FCC, be sure to include the time, channel, a description of the commercial, and whether you are watching TV using cable or satellite service or are watching broadcast television using an antenna.
You can file your complaint with the FCC's Consumer Call Center at 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322) voice or 1-888-TELL-FCC (1-888-835-5322). Your complaint can also be faxed to 1-866-418-0232...