Switch Account

TV font size

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

TV font size

Message 1 of 6
(9,791 Views)

Good Evening. Can someone tell me if the font size of the channel guide can be enlarged? Our upstairs TV has a large size font, but the downstairs font is pretty small and hard to read with our old, tired eyes. Any suggestions? Any help is much appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: TV font size

Message 2 of 6
(9,689 Views)

I am sorry, but the font size can't be changed. You can go into guide settings to change between the HD and SD version of the guide. This will make the guide info show differently on different types of TV's.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 6
(9,206 Views)

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 4 of 6
(9,149 Views)

I too wish you can could enlarge the font size. I have a 19 inch TV and have a hard time seeing the guide information from across the room.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 5 of 6
(8,022 Views)
It is Nov. 18, 2014 and your updated screens, with tiny white font on black screen is beyond awful. It is unnecessarily hard on the eyes and all but impossible to see from a normal viewing distance. Have you tried to "search"- where you have to jump letter to letter? Do you folks at Verizon sit up nights trying to find ways to make your service worse?
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Message 6 of 6
(836 Views)

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.