TV font size
RedGinger1

Good Evening. Can someone tell me if the font size of the channel guide can be enlarged? Our upstairs TV has a large size font, but the downstairs font is pretty small and hard to read with our old, tired eyes. Any suggestions? Any help is much appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: TV font size
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry, but the font size can't be changed. You can go into guide settings to change between the HD and SD version of the guide. This will make the guide info show differently on different types of TV's.

0 Likes
thomasmannion

0 Likes
hallrk
Contributor - Level 2

I too wish you can could enlarge the font size. I have a 19 inch TV and have a hard time seeing the guide information from across the room.

0 Likes
Lidge
Enthusiast - Level 3
It is Nov. 18, 2014 and your updated screens, with tiny white font on black screen is beyond awful. It is unnecessarily hard on the eyes and all but impossible to see from a normal viewing distance. Have you tried to "search"- where you have to jump letter to letter? Do you folks at Verizon sit up nights trying to find ways to make your service worse?
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes