Re: TWC Sports Net?
Thedoctor46
Enthusiast - Level 1
Laker Fans. Start worrying and jumping carriers once other companies have struck a deal with TW.

Nothing we can do other than wait and make plans for change (10/30/12) if Verizon can't get it done.

I'm not a fan of TW either due to their technical limitations (tv and Internet quality), however it's a change I'm willing to take for our Lakers. At least TW doesn't require any long term commitment.
Raiders131
Contributor - Level 1
Step it up Verizon i need my LaKers!!
0 Likes
chaunce
Contributor - Level 1

For people that are saying they will pay a few extra bucks to get the channel.

In a non greedy and blood sucking world this would be feasible. However not for cable companies now. This is why they have "tiers" so they can group a bunch of channels together and overcharge everyone for. Even if you don't want it at all.

Raiders131
Contributor - Level 1
Chaunce, that sucks G. If it were any other situation I wouldn't care but the Lakers??!! Can't miss that.
Re: Lakers
NUTZ4IT
Enthusiast - Level 1

To Verizon Fios service provider. You really need to pick up the Lakers channel. I get service from any provider because of local sports teams and is the reason for it. I will NOT go without the Lakers games this year, a possible banner year of all. I promise you this, if you do not pick up this channel, I WILL change services and get what I want. I know I am just one customer, but I also know many of Verizon Fios users that will do the same thing as I. Please get this going.

Re: Lakers
NUTZ4IT
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree with you ANGRY, this is a MUST and is exactly why I get service from any provider..... SPORTS!!!!!!!!!

truth2truth
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am glad all these Lakers fans are making their voices heard. Come on Verizon, you will lose a lot of customers if you don't get this deal done soon. I gotta have my Lakers... We are already paying to much to not have something we value and 150 other channels we do not care about... Get it done... Lakers 2013 NBA Champs. 

srfmum
Enthusiast - Level 1

{please keep your posts courteous} OK so I just switched from TWC to Verizon and just found out I can't even watch any Laker games...**bleep**!! VERIZON tech lied to me 3 days ago...now I'm **bleep**. Definitely switching back to Time Warner cable...cheaper bundle pack and at least now I can read the guide!! Warning to ALL...{please keep your posts courteous}

chaunce
Contributor - Level 1

games on now and i am missing it.  Man Frustrated

TW has bundle packages that are pretty much the same as verizon everyone. Just keep that in mind when switching. I am gonna wait another week to see if direct tv or any other network gets it before i go to tw though. From what i am reading though everyone is that verizon prob wont get it.

Just look at the pac 12 network. They will not pony up the money. Especially when they got this redbox deal in december which will be a bust.

0 Likes
ramirezmu8
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will switch to TWC if the channel is not picked up before the start of the regular season.