Re: Lakers Station
Jazz4Jeff
Enthusiast - Level 3

OK, I am done waiting for Verizon.  They have not even provided a comment on the hundreds of posts found here.

So, anyone know of how to get the best deal from Time Warner?  Any promotions out there you know about? I am switching.

Re: TWC Sports Net?
Raiders131
Contributor - Level 1
Check online and compare prices. Then call and try and get them to lower their prices. Tell them your debating about switching and they will give you they're best offer.
theyams
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for posting the response from Verizon.  At least that gives us a little glimmer of hope that we may not have to bail on Verizon and switch to TW.  They just have to hurry up and get it done!!

0 Likes
AngrySoCalFan
Enthusiast - Level 3

2 more games this weekend, 1 on Friday, and another on Sunday...Sunday is supposed to be Dwight Howards first game playing in a Laker uniform and guess what? Verizon Fios wont be showing it. Thats right. The $300 i pay per month isn't even enough to be able to watch my favorite team play. I am already compromising enough with Fios by missing USC/UCLA football games. Now they say I can't watch my Lakers. People in LA are going to riot when they miss these games. Fios must have some pretty uneducated people making business decisions for them. I don't know who thought it would be a good idea to keep their L.A. customers from the Lakers? But I can tell you it is going to hurt their company tremendously. You will lose nearly 1/4 of your total L.A. subscribers overnight. So far over 423 people have signed the online petition demanding that Fios add the new Lakers channel. If they continue to ignore us, we will have no choice but to drop Verizon and go with Time Warner. You better start listening Verizon...If you want to sign the petition here it is...share with your friends. 

http://www.change.org/petitions/verizon-fios-add-twc-sportsnet-lakers-channel 

Raiders131
Contributor - Level 1
@angry, amen to that G this is ridiculous!!
0 Likes
jrolfedrev
Enthusiast - Level 2

Like the other poster have said, if less demand then they will not pursue actively. Maybe start emailing so they will take action...

0 Likes
Raiders131
Contributor - Level 1

{please keep it relevant} Everyone call or email Verizon to make yourself heard!!

0 Likes
Raiders131
Contributor - Level 1

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Raiders13

Please check your Private Message Inbox. It should look like this -->>