Re: TWC Sports Net?
DannyMac10
Enthusiast - Level 3

Last night I had to go to a Bar and sneak out to the car during quarter breaks and halftime to down a beer since it felt like I was in my living room with my Laker channel like the last 40 years of Laker games.  Because the cable and satellite providers are holding us hostage over their bickering. 

Post game show inteview with DHoward and he's calling out TWC and the others to get the channel on at his home.  He has DirectTV and he's was putting down TWC to get the games on for EVERYBODY! 

Raiders131
Contributor - Level 1

I'm mad  but I have hope that Verizon will get the channel by opening night.

0 Likes
Larsays

I think every provider is waiting to see which one makes the first move and takes the bait from Tw...then the others plan to work down the price for each subscriber......

0 Likes
BigChicken
Enthusiast - Level 3

I do hope this gets resolved and everyone will get to watch the Lakers soon!

I made the switch and I'm loving new LAKERS TWC SportsNet channel... change is good!

Best of luck everybody Smiley Happy

GO LAKERS!!!!

0 Likes
Faulknkid
Enthusiast - Level 3

Even though I am a HUGE Laker fan, I hope that all the Broadcasting networks give TWC {please keep your posts courteous}Smiley Mad I am just sick and tired of TV bills raising year after year, and unfortunately this has been mostly because of regional and national sports networks.  Enough is enough, you rape us at the turnstyles now you rape us in our own family rooms.  Let the Lakers Franchise know that they have sold out!!!!!! Stop the insanity, start speaking with your wallet.  Until one of these monopolistic RSN deals fails, we will all be the suckers........3 Billion for the next 20 years.   FOR REAL.  I GUESS I will watch the lakers in 21 years.

0 Likes
winningfreak
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good news Laker Fans!

Tomorrow nights game vs the LA Clippers is going to be avalible for all to watch! You can pick it up on channel 577 Prime Ticket! ( Clippers Telecast which the anouncers are better anyway ) Enjoy the game! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Raiders131
Contributor - Level 1
I'll take it, but I don't care for their announcers.
Slamwow
0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2
0 Likes
DannyMac10
Enthusiast - Level 3

BINGO!!!!!!

0 Likes