Re: TWC Sports Net?
Lakerfan2
Enthusiast - Level 3
Looks like I'll be going to my mother-in-laws house to watch the games then until my contract is up or Fios finally agrees to carry the channel. What a hassle!!!
0 Likes
LakerZombie
Enthusiast - Level 3

Seriously.

I really hope the flood gates open now and every cable / sat provider wise up like Charter and gets a deal done before they start losing customers.

Your turn FIOS, please get a deal done in the next few days.

We want our Lakers!

Lakerfan2
Enthusiast - Level 3
Our voices have been heard!!! Fios had reached a deal!!!! Thank you Fios!!! And thank you Laker FANS!!!!
0 Likes
BigChicken
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sounds like GOD NEWS!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of my fellow LAKERS fans that has verizion!

Check out this link.... GOOD NEWS

GO LAKERS!!!!

0 Likes
blueprint012
Im very happy!

I personally love verizon and did not want to make the switch.
0 Likes
I WANT MY LAKERS!!!
lexii626

Smiley Very Happy i want my lakers what channel is it going to be on #LAKERSNATION!!!

0 Likes
Raiders131
Contributor - Level 1
Thank God and thank you Verizon!! I was dreading switching to TWC!!! LaKers Till The Casket Drops!!!!!
0 Likes
DannyMac10
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well after 24 pages of misery of missing the greatest sport organization of all time..hear that Yankees...Liftoff and all engines are GO for the 17th Title.  Hear that fellow Forum Laker Fans they heard us like a lob pass from Nash and a Slam Dunk!!    OCCUPY LAKERS...WE DID IT!!!

Thanks Verizon.. cause you made me HAPPY

Raiders131
Contributor - Level 1
Amen to that G!!!!!!
0 Likes
ginodidas507
Enthusiast - Level 2

That article says Verizon is still working the details out.  That doesnt make me feel better, how come charter has a the channels mapped out and verizon doesnt.  Sorry but untill I see it , well you know...

0 Likes