TWC Sports Net?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: TWC Sports Net?

Message 271 of 274
(1,195 Views)

It's Nov 4 and Lakers play in 5 hours and I still don't have channel 578 in So. Calif. I've called the fios line and have been waiting over an hour listening to the music. I understand the delays caused by Sandy, but I can't get any info on why I can't get ch 578. How about an internet notice that it's still not available or something?

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 272 of 274
(1,180 Views)
Acecpa, that sucks G! I'm in So Cal and I've had the channel for almost a week now. Good luck.
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 273 of 274
(1,161 Views)

Are people that do not live in SoCal suppose to be getting this channel? If so, when?

Highlighted
Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I

Message 274 of 274
(1,134 Views)

@VaYooper wrote:

Are people that do not live in SoCal suppose to be getting this channel? If so, when?

It is not a national channel, it is not going to be available outside So Cal.  TWC sports is  regional sports channel ONLY.  I know they carry YES and NESN nationally but they ALWAYS black out every game, contractually/legally they are not allowed to broadcast any games.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.