(1,297 Views)
Yea channel is up. If only the Lakers can start winning now!! Haha
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: TWC Sports Net?

Message 263 of 274
(1,289 Views)

do you have to download something to have the media guide be updated??? or will it just show up eventually???

Highlighted
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

Message 264 of 274
(1,282 Views)

You guys are fast- I was hoping I would make the first announcement about this! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

The great news is that TWC Sportsnet & TWC Deportes have launched!  Please go here to find out the details, including what channel you can find these on.

Enjoy the games!

-Heather

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 265 of 274
(1,277 Views)

No you do not need to do anything manually to update the guide. This usually comes several hours after the channels have been setup on the lineup. I checked with our content team back east this morning and they confirmed the program guide info should show up before noon today.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 266 of 274
(1,261 Views)
We're dedicated Die Hard LaKers fans that's why!! ๐Ÿ˜„
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 267 of 274
(1,258 Views)
Any news on the Pac12 channel?? Gotta catch my Bruins games!!!!!
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 268 of 274
(1,240 Views)

Thank goodness for this forum!  You'd think Verizon would have blasted the media -- not to mention their own subscriber base -- once they (unlike DirecTV and other larger cable/sat providers in SoCal) struck a deal with TWC.  I first learned about this last Fri in the LATimes, but have heard NOTHING since.  I've been waiting for an annoucement email, but instead received something about the new UI on the website.  To boot, the news isn't even on the Verizon homepage.  

Why all the secrecy and mystery?!?!?  Unbelievable.

Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 269 of 274
(1,117 Views)

An email went out this afternoon to all FiOS TV subscribers. You may want to check the email address associated with your account over on verizon.com/myverizon if you didn't see anything on the main email address you check.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III

Message 270 of 274
(1,060 Views)

@ryanca_vz wrote:

No you do not need to do anything manually to update the guide. This usually comes several hours after the channels have been setup on the lineup. I checked with our content team back east this morning and they confirmed the program guide info should show up before noon today.

I had to manually update my guide. ๐Ÿ™‚  I am a CableCARD only household, using Windows Media Center as my DVR and extenders to distribute a Whole Home DVR solution. 

Usually, there is a 24 - 36 delay before new channels appear in my guide, since my information comes from Zap2It, and WIndows Media Center downloads new data twice a day. I would like to that those that helped me out on Twitter to get the channel into my guide before the Laker game. 

Carl

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.