Tennis Channel is on Extreme HD

Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Tennis Channel is on Extreme HD

Message 1 of 3
(2,039 Views)

By complete chance I was scanning through channels that I do not normally receive about a week ago and noticed that the Tennis Channel (SD & HD) is now available on my Extreme HD package. I had heard rumors that this was going to happen, but received absolutely no notifications about this change. I've been a bit hesitant to mention it in case it's a mistake. My channel line-up still lists it as a pay channel. But here a week later it is still on. Makes me wonder if it's permanent. Anyone else notice this, or just me?

Find this post helpful, informative or just something you agree with? Click the red ‘thumbs-up’ button.
Did this post solve your problem? Click the green ‘Accept as Solution’ button.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: Tennis Channel is on Extreme HD

Message 2 of 3
(1,832 Views)

Looks like it is now part of ExtremeHD since its been over a month now. Surprises me that Verizon likes to announce when channels are removed but yet when they add one they do not publicize it.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Re: Tennis Channel is on Extreme HD

Message 3 of 3
(1,776 Views)

I think that by law, they have to give at least 30 days notice when removing a channel or moving it to a higher package. They don't give notice to moving to a lower package because they run into delays with everything, and they have to roll out these changes by region. No one complains when there's a delay in removing a channel, but how many complaints would they get if there were a delay moving this to Extreme?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.