Tennis Channel
konstantph
Enthusiast - Level 1

Once again, Verizon TV has struck down the Tennis Channel.  This time just from the Extreme HD package.  I was just told by Customer Service that it is now only available in the Ultimate HD package. 

Making this change - right in the middle of the US Open - is ridiculous. 

Re: Tennis Channel
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

I just renewed my bundle (with Extreme HD) and as of now Tennis Channel is included.  Verizon did drop it from the "older" version Extreme (confusing, but there were at least 2 or 3 different versions of Extreme HD out there).

Just checked the Verizon site for TV listings and it also shows (at least for my area) that Tennis Channel is in the extreme package (http://www.verizon.com/home/fiostv/digital-tv-channels/).

0 Likes
Northcrest

Why is it that Fairfax County basic cable subscribers get the tennis channel and Montgomery County has to go to Ultimate. it is Way past time that the Tennis channel is part of prime. Now wonder other than Serena Williams we don't even reach the quarter fionals in this country.

0 Likes
gborden323
Verizon told me today that Tennis Channel was not included in the "older" Extreme TV version that I have, despite the fact that the website lists Tennis Channel as included in Extreme HD and there is no indication anywhere (website, my bill) about different "versions" of Extreme HD. They say the only way I can get the "new" Extreme HD is to change my bundle which would require me changing to digital voice. I don't want to change my phone service. I told supervisor that Verizon was misrepresenting its channel lineup, misrepresenting to me what my package included. Supervisor insisted that he cannot update my Extreme HD without changing my bundle. Asked to talk to his supervisor and was told I would get a call back in 48 hours. Then said I'm so frustrated I am considering dropping FIOS altogether. Was referred to the Retention Group which had just closed.
Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.
0 Likes