Terrible TV and customer Service
corzel

First of all, we have had Verizon FIOS for two and a half years and have been CONSTANTLY plagued with intermitten service. I would turn to a channel and it would be black with no sound and no amount of rebooting my set top box would fix it. Or the channel would just be jumbled. There would be sound and a picture but it would be practically static or frozen. It's almost as if I'm watching satelite TV in the 1990s during a weather storm.

We ordered NFL Redzone last month and every week it has either blacked out or jumbled for the majority of the day. I finally called about it today and the Verizon representive said we could cancel but we would still have to pay the $17 for October AND November. Really? I am paying for a service that is NOT WORKING PROPERLY and you want me to pay to cancel it? I might as well just keep it and kind of watch the football games sporadically on Sunday. The rep did not offer us a discount for how terrible your product is when we decided not to cancel. I should not have to pay for a service I did not receive which is how I view NFL Redzone. I am not recieving quality service.

I cannot wait until our contract is over so we can cancel Verizon and switch to a better cable service.

0 Likes