Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Re: The Blaze TV - Bring It On!
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@optivity wrote:

OK, lets get rid of "Al Jazeera" TV and call it even.

Shouldn't be all that difficult, what with drones 'n stuff.

Re: The Blaze TV
TampaPatriot
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dear Verizon:

This is not spam:

Please add "The Blaze" TV channel to the Ultimate channel package.  I am currently paying $9.99 per month directly to the Blaze each month for internet access, and I can't use my DVR for it, because it is not provided as part of the channel lineup.

thank you

charliewatts
Contributor - Level 2

Checked out The Blaze ... for FREE with my Roku3.  Verizon shouldn't waste any space on it.

http://www.roku.com/

optivity
Contributor - Level 3

"Checked out The Blaze ... for FREE with my Roku3.  Verizon shouldn't waste any space on it."

Is having Al-Jazeera TV a better use of Verizon's programming bandwidth?

{please keep your posts courteous}

0 Likes
Allen161
Enthusiast - Level 1

Put the blaze on the line up! I don't want Al-Jazeera TV I don't want the Spanish channels so get rid of them and give me the Blaze!

optivity
Contributor - Level 3

CABLE NEWS RACE

TUES., APRIL 30, 2013

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 2,713,000
FOXNEWS THE FIVE 2,027,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,867,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 1,814,000
CMDY COLBERT 1,752,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 1,677,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,395,000
MSNBC MADDOW 673,000
MSNBC O'DONNELL 685,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 613,000
CNN BLITZER 551,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 549,000
CNNHN GRACE 510,000
CNN BURNETT 509,000
MSNBC HAYES 496,000
CNNHN DR DREW 482,000
CNN PIERS MORGAN 433,000

(source: The Drudge Report @ http://www.drudgereport.com/)

It is obvious that cable TV subscribers desire "real" news programming. If Verizon wants to keep generating BIG $ from their cable TV business it would behoove Verizon to add The Blaze TV to their channel line-up.

EastPhilly

Add me to the list of people requesting The Blaze.

0 Likes
charliewatts
Contributor - Level 2
Glenn Beck’s Internet channel TheBlaze has been picked up by the cable system operated by Cablevision, giving Mr. Beck television distribution in the New York metropolitan area for the first time since he left Fox News in 2011.

The announcement on Wednesday night came two months after TheBlaze began a campaign to get onto cable and satellite systems across the country. Cablevision, which has about three million subscribers in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, is the largest system to sign the channel up since then. It is unclear if Cablevision was influenced by the campaign.

Cablevision said TheBlaze would be available to subscribers of its cable service, called Optimum TV, starting in late May. In a statement, Cablevision’s vice president of video product management, Bradley Feldman, said, “Optimum TV is the only cable provider in the tri-state area to bring our customers original programming from Glenn Beck’s TheBlaze, and the independent network will add more diversity to our strong lineup, providing our customers with more choices that our customers appreciate.”

Having access to cable lineups in New York is a goal of many aspiring channels. Along with Cablevision, Time Warner Cable and Verizon FiOS also provide television service in the metropolitan area.

optivity
Contributor - Level 3

Read this and weep:

"Al Jazeera America will open a Detroit bureau ahead of the channel’s launch later this year, the network announced on Thursday."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/05/al-jazeera-america-to-open-detroit-bureau-163110.html

(good luck getting people from Detroit to obey Sharia Law)

0 Likes
cyndalb12
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you watched Beck you would see how the money he is making is being used and how he is trying to provide family friendly programming and providing aid and help to people and communities that need it.  Try it you might like it.

0 Likes

Add thoughts to the community

Start a new topic or ask questions in the open forum.