The Blaze TV
cyndalb12
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to request that Verizon add The Blaze TV to their regular lineup of channels.  I watch it everyday but I have to get it by using a Roku.  It would make it so much better to be able to watch it on every TV rather than only one with the Roku.  By Verizon providing the Blaze TV it would show that they have the guts and are willing to air opposing views from what the regular main stream TV news channels show.  Main stream TV is so disgusting in its bias that I can't stand to watch in anymore. In fact I don't even watch regular TV channels anymore.   I want TV that tells the truth and promotes family values not channels that are trying to undermine our country and its moral fabric.  The truth has no agenda.  I thoroughly enjoy Fios but I am so willing to change vendors that are willing to have the guts to carry The Blaze TV!

Re: The Blaze TV
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@cyndalb12 wrote:

... Main stream TV is so disgusting in its bias that I can't stand to watch in anymore. In fact I don't even watch regular TV channels anymore.   I want TV that tells the truth and promotes family values not channels that are trying to undermine our country and its moral fabric.  The truth has no agenda. ...

I too find this issue quite interesting and very important.  Perhaps you can help me understand it a little more by answering my questions.

Specifically, is it possible that there are families with one set of values, families with a second set of values, and even a third set of families with even an alternate set of values?  It seems possible that there may be a requirement for entire channel lineups based upon each set of permitted family values.  This will have enormous implications for broadcasting networks, cable providers, and the viewing public in general.  It may even require congressional action.

Also with respect to "family values," is it absolutely necessary that all families be required to subscribe to one specific set of values defined by one single authority, or can different sets of family values be allowed (on request from the authorities, of course)?  Once again, this would mean significant changes for viewers and necessitate new training and a steep learning curve for some.  Personally I find the range of choices sufficiently confusing as it stands.  I don't know what I'd do if I had to suffer through even more confusing sets of programming schedules.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.