Re: The Blaze TV
cyndalb12
Enthusiast - Level 2

My problem is I would need to buy multiple Roku's for the various locations in my house that I like to watch TV (Kitchen, Den Bedroom and loft.

0 Likes
cyndalb12
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is okay with Verizon to air Al Jazeera but not the Blaze.  There is something wrong with this picture!  You can tell where there loyalties lie.

cyndalb12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Especially the ubber liberal feminist women!  They support muslims (Capital M left off on purpose) but Muslims oppress women in their country.  What sort of logic is this?

cyndalb12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Fortunately the truth usually is more conservative and more logical!

Re: TheBlazeTV
cyndalb12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh wow!  One channel (Fox News) out of all the the 285+ channels.  What reasoning are liberals using that makes them think that is balanced.  Oh right, they are not reasonable and they are too close minded to accept it.  If they were it wouldn't bother them that the Blaze was added to the line up if it doesn't cost them anything extra. 

0 Likes
Re: If The Blaze is what I think it is, Re: Recommend 'THE BLAZE' to the channel lineup
cyndalb12
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you have never watched the Blaze how do you know what to investigate?  You had to have a source to learn what to investigate which was probably wrong in the first place.  So if you didn't get the information by watching Beck instead of some other altered source you can't really judge him.    If we had access to the Blaze you could check it out for yourself.  Try it you might like it.  Please provide the Blaze so people can find out for themselves!

0 Likes
Re: If The Blaze is what I think it is, Re: Recommend 'THE BLAZE' to the channel lineup
cyndalb12
Enthusiast - Level 2

At least you are open minded enough to not object to the competition.  Most of the opposition is so closed minded they couldn't stand the thought that it was even on the air.  They would object and try to ban it even if it is free!   So thanks for being open minded.

cyndalb12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Kudos to you.  I spend over $400 a month on Fios and I want to watch channels I like such as the Blaze. 

katiam247
Enthusiast - Level 2

Add The Blaze to the channel line-up, please.  I am tired of so many channels pushing a liberal agenda to viewers. The television I watch usually stays tuned to FOX News. I cannot seem to stomach what the other channels are broadcasting. Thanks.

charliewatts
Contributor - Level 2

Is this really what Verizon FioS is missing?

http://nym.ag/10gD7uk

0 Likes