The Blaze TV

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: TheBlazeTV

Message 181 of 427
(2,079 Views)

There is no diversity without The Blaze. There is no other news outlet that reports with accuracy like the Blaze.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 182 of 427
(2,059 Views)

Count me as one of the supporters of FIOS adding The Blaze TV to their lineup. Cablevision addedid it and they're trying to get me to return to them. I like FIOS but I also would like to have the option to view the Blaze without npaying $10 a month.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I

Message 183 of 427
(2,031 Views)

Why is it we are paying good money, $175 per month in my case, to Verizon for programming that no one is watching?

TV Ratings: MSNBC Falls Below HLN in May, Rachel Maddow Hits Lows

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-msnbc-falls-below-559923

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: The Blaze TV

Message 184 of 427
(1,963 Views)

if you can add French TV and Al Jazeira and have MS NBC -- there is certainly room for another conservative and newsworthy voice like The Blaze.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 185 of 427
(1,962 Views)

exactly !

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 186 of 427
(1,946 Views)

i get e mails from beck and one of the email was fios customers call verizon. and another for u verse. so its not exclusive . beck wants more cable outlets

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 187 of 427
(1,903 Views)

I want my Blaze TV!

Highlighted
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Message 188 of 427
(1,858 Views)

@coneinc wrote:

i get e mails from beck and one of the email was fios customers call verizon. and another for u verse. so its not exclusive . beck wants more cable outlets

Yes, that is why there are posts here asking for Blaze.  Not something that most people want so Beck is putting out links for people to bombard Verizon with requests.  But most people either don't need it, or want it, or are repilsed by it.  I'm OK with Verizon adding it...as long as it's a pay channel, so that the rest of us don't have to fund it.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 189 of 427
(1,841 Views)

Why are the posts all dated 9-2012?  Aren't there any newer posts on this issue??  People are posting on verizon's facebook page, why not here?

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 190 of 427
(1,838 Views)

But you are happy paying for AlJezeera, Russian TV and French TV?  There are many Americans that want to find out what this progressive government, headed by bho, is up to on a daily basis.  You most likely haven't ever watched The Blaze TV, have you?  Have you ever seen Wilkow?  No, most likely not.  Then how can you judge? 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.