The Blaze TV

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: The Blaze TV

Message 221 of 427
(1,859 Views)

Verizon,

Please add The Blaze to the Fios channel line up.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 222 of 427
(1,840 Views)

Has been journalists reporting what they're being told. Theyre all B rated talking heads.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 223 of 427
(1,838 Views)

Please add The Blaze. Just talked to a Verizon Customer rep about getting rid of Verizon and signing up with Dish TV. No western and Christian hating network like Aljazeera programming their and they have The Blaze. I don't want one penny of what I pay monthly to go to this Anti America network. 

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 224 of 427
(1,773 Views)

@DDDuster wrote:

Please add The Blaze. Just talked to a Verizon Customer rep about getting rid of Verizon and signing up with Dish TV. No western and Christian hating network like Aljazeera programming their and they have The Blaze. I don't want one penny of what I pay monthly to go to this Anti America network. 

Al Jazeera is also on Dish. Either way, you'll get quite a large selection with Dish Network. Hope you enjoy your new provider!

Anyway, while I do find Al Jazeera Arabic to have a slant, I have no complaints about Al Jazeera America thus far. I think this is more about Verizon not carrying The Blaze that is fueling the anger towards AJAM and Verizon. 

Add The Blaze in HD using MPEG4, problem solved. 

I won't be watching The Blaze, but I still think it should be carried. If a channel is not carried due to it's political stance, that is censorship. And censorship, I find, is NOT American. However, as I mentioned previously - I think the problem is the MPEG4 transition. Hopefully once Verizon gets that done, they'll add the new channels and HD feeds as soon as possible. 

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 225 of 427
(1,672 Views)

I'm amazed that Verizon FIOS seems to have no plans to carry TheBlaze but carries Al Jazeera. Verizon pays Al Jazeera to carry it on the FIOS lineup, which I'm not too crazy about, but I do believe that they should carry a balanced lineup of news.  I am a supscriber to TheBlaze and would love to see it on FIOS, but I am getting tired of waiting for an anouncement from Verizon to carry it.  I am strongly considering moving to DISH for this reason, which is cheaper, has more HD channels, larger DVR storage, and supports watching recorded and live on my iPhone and iPad from anywhere... The FIOS app must be in your home and can't watch DVR recordings.  

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 226 of 427
(1,642 Views)

Verizon, please carry the Blaze TV!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 227 of 427
(1,638 Views)

I would like to see Verizon carry The Blaze network.  I like Fios' features over Cablevision, and programing over Dish Network.  Both those networks carry The Blaze.  But I may have to go back to cable if they don't do something soon.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 228 of 427
(1,623 Views)

You'll have to switch to Dish Network. Verizon doesn't want any customer feedback on their programming choices. I'm switching as soon as my contract expires.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 229 of 427
(1,504 Views)

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 230 of 427
(1,504 Views)

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.