Re: The Blaze TV
poffman1953
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon,

Please add The Blaze to the Fios channel line up.

Thank you.

DDDuster1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has been journalists reporting what they're being told. Theyre all B rated talking heads.

0 Likes
DDDuster1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please add The Blaze. Just talked to a Verizon Customer rep about getting rid of Verizon and signing up with Dish TV. No western and Christian hating network like Aljazeera programming their and they have The Blaze. I don't want one penny of what I pay monthly to go to this Anti America network. 

unix-kid
Enthusiast - Level 3

@DDDuster wrote:

Please add The Blaze. Just talked to a Verizon Customer rep about getting rid of Verizon and signing up with Dish TV. No western and Christian hating network like Aljazeera programming their and they have The Blaze. I don't want one penny of what I pay monthly to go to this Anti America network. 

Al Jazeera is also on Dish. Either way, you'll get quite a large selection with Dish Network. Hope you enjoy your new provider!

Anyway, while I do find Al Jazeera Arabic to have a slant, I have no complaints about Al Jazeera America thus far. I think this is more about Verizon not carrying The Blaze that is fueling the anger towards AJAM and Verizon. 

Add The Blaze in HD using MPEG4, problem solved. 

I won't be watching The Blaze, but I still think it should be carried. If a channel is not carried due to it's political stance, that is censorship. And censorship, I find, is NOT American. However, as I mentioned previously - I think the problem is the MPEG4 transition. Hopefully once Verizon gets that done, they'll add the new channels and HD feeds as soon as possible. 

davischr
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm amazed that Verizon FIOS seems to have no plans to carry TheBlaze but carries Al Jazeera. Verizon pays Al Jazeera to carry it on the FIOS lineup, which I'm not too crazy about, but I do believe that they should carry a balanced lineup of news.  I am a supscriber to TheBlaze and would love to see it on FIOS, but I am getting tired of waiting for an anouncement from Verizon to carry it.  I am strongly considering moving to DISH for this reason, which is cheaper, has more HD channels, larger DVR storage, and supports watching recorded and live on my iPhone and iPad from anywhere... The FIOS app must be in your home and can't watch DVR recordings.  

beethoven032
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon, please carry the Blaze TV!

BustedFitness
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to see Verizon carry The Blaze network.  I like Fios' features over Cablevision, and programing over Dish Network.  Both those networks carry The Blaze.  But I may have to go back to cable if they don't do something soon.

0 Likes
jimcoons

You'll have to switch to Dish Network. Verizon doesn't want any customer feedback on their programming choices. I'm switching as soon as my contract expires.

0 Likes
Bobdee1
Enthusiast - Level 2

0 Likes
Bobdee1
Enthusiast - Level 2

0 Likes