Switch Account

The Blaze TV

Highlighted
Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I
Message 251 of 427
(2,097 Views)

@Watchrepairman wrote:

Would you be willing to add Glenn Beck's, The Blaze, to your programming schedule?  Yes or No.  If "no", why not?

This is a peer to peer forum, Verizon does not monitor and respond to posts like this.

Highlighted
Gold Contributor I
Gold Contributor I
Message 252 of 427
(2,097 Views)

@ken1979 wrote:

I would like to see The Blaze on FIOS. Can we get an official Verizon response from an actual decision maker that speaks directly to this issue? Are there actually talks taking place to make this happen? Is it even being considered? I don't care to waste my time on this forum grumbling but I was informed that this is the only way to request a channel addition. I personally don't care for this option.  Please don't bother sending a canned response about how you constantly consider viewer choice blah blah blah. Cut to the chase and tell me what is going on now or how I can advance my request. FYI: my radio is on as I listen to Glenn Beck. My TV would be if you had the blaze.  I am not switching to satellite to get The Blaze. That is like throwing the baby out with the bath water. I might switch to brighthouse if they get The Blaze though.  I am already paying for it through my neighborhood association but FIOS is so awesome that I pay for brighthouse and don't use it. Anxiously awaiting a response that specifically addresses my request for The Blaze.

Again, this is a peer to peer forum. You are not going to get any kind of repsonse from Verizon here. And you won't get any kind of response from Verizon, period. They will not under any circumstance comment on potential channel adds one way or another. You can thump you chest all you want, you are NEVER going to get a response. Sorry.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 253 of 427
(2,091 Views)

First Al Jazeera, now Revolt TV, what about The Blaze?

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 254 of 427
(1,848 Views)

Blaze TV has some excellent programming and I would appreciate having it as a choice on FIOS!  Why isn't it an option!!!?

They have an excellent research staff and great coverage of stories!  The public needs more choices in addition to mainstream media!

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 255 of 427
(1,803 Views)
I want the blaze to replace a&e
Highlighted
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 256 of 427
(1,759 Views)

"I want the blaze to replace a&e"

How about CNN instead? No one is watching CNN.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 257 of 427
(1,643 Views)

Replaring MSNBC or Al Jazerra (sp??? who cares) would be ok too

Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV
Message 258 of 427
(1,598 Views)

@charliebarrett wrote:

Replaring MSNBC or Al Jazerra (sp??? who cares) would be ok too

In short, replace any alternative options to the paranoid crazies. (And no, I don't watch Al Jazeera. I do reference all the big three though.)

Highlighted
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 259 of 427
(1,585 Views)

"In short, replace any alternative options to the paranoid crazies."

So you're saying those of us who work hard, pay our bills on time, stay out of trouble and would lke to see Verizon add The Blaze TV to their channel line-up are "paranoid crazies?"

Thanks film11.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 260 of 427
(1,556 Views)

@film11 wrote:
In short, replace any alternative options to the paranoid crazies. (And no, I don't watch Al Jazeera. I do reference all the big three though.)

My big 3 are Fox News, Fox Business, and Blaze, instead of the parinoid crazies on MSNBC, who have gotten a little more parinoid since the ObamaCare rollout. Smiley Tongue

A clueless government can do a lot of damage to the country, but the folks on MSNBC just don't get it - They are blinded by their irrational loyalty.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.