In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
"In short, replace any alternative options to the paranoid crazies."
So you're saying those of us who work hard, pay our bills on time, stay out of trouble and would lke to see Verizon add The Blaze TV to their channel line-up are "paranoid crazies?"
If you believe those channels should be replaced by Blaze, then you're welcome.
01-03-2014 04:36 PM - edited 01-03-2014 04:47 PM
My big 3 are Fox News, Fox Business, and Blaze, instead of the parinoid crazies on MSNBC, who have gotten a little more parinoid since the ObamaCare rollout.
A clueless government can do a lot of damage to the country, but the folks on MSNBC just don't get it - They are blinded by their irrational loyalty.
Haven't noticed any "paranoia" but then, I don't watch the channel daily. But I do know the damage that has been done to the country from Nixon/Reagan onwards. And THAT'S not paranoia...but it is cause for sorrow. (And I'm no liberal.) .As for Obamacare, it is a work-in-progree and the jury's still out. I'm willing to give it a chance since the healthcare system has been SERIOUSLY broken for many years and this is the first attempt to at least try and do something about it. Sorry, but the Fox/Blaze maniacal take on it is more paranoid than anything I've ever seen on a news channel (and it's the same crap that was thrown at Medicare and Social Security when those programs were first initiated). ANY change will upset them. (As I type this, the Fox nuts are screaming (irrationally, as usual) about Colorado's new pot laws. Like I said...
The liberal elite coporate heads at Verizon would prefer we watch MSNBC and listen to Al Sharpton pontificate about global warming while wearing a white lab coat (sic) instead of being informed about the traditional American values that made our country great from Glenn Beck on The Blaze TV.
How sick is that?
When it reduces it price, and increases the number of people who want it.
For everyone demanding it here, at least two say no thanks.