Re: The Blaze TV
Togra
Add The Blaze TV to your channel lineup please. I like Verizon FIOS but I will easily change my TV provider to DISH Network, which carries The Blaze TV
0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can subscribe to the Blaze online. So if you are ok with paying for it, why not subscribe that way?

0 Likes
optivity
Contributor - Level 3

I'm an older individual and would prefer watching The Blaze TV on my 64" PDP rather than a laptop, tablet, smart phone or PC type device.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@optivity wrote:

I'm an older individual and would prefer watching The Blaze TV on my 64" PDP rather than a laptop, tablet, smart phone or PC type device.

Forgettaboutit.  Until Blaze reduces its costs and demand increases for it, its not going to happen.

0 Likes
a23turbo1

Please add "The Blaze" to your Channel Lineup.

0 Likes
patlav49

When Will verizon offer The Blaze TV  as a new channel.  have heard and have viewed the Blaze online . please advise as this is I feel a value add channel.

0 Likes
optivity
Contributor - Level 3

I don't understand why Verizon offers dozens of optional channels with additional subscriptions but won't do the same for The Blaze TV?

Offer us the option to subscribe to The Blaze TV.

0 Likes
CVand1205

As a long time Verizon customer, I am requesting that The Blaze TV be added to the standard channel or expanded channel line up. 

0 Likes
Bobdee1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Bobbo527,  I get it, you are not a conservative and don't like the Blaze.  You don't know what kind of deal The Blaze is making with their Carriers and neither do I but I'm sure it's nowhere close to $10 a subscriber or no one would be carrying it. Don't you think that other opinions other than you own should be made available to all? I don't hear you complaining about any other channels that are added.  We subsidize many channels that have little or no viewership for political reasons and I'm sure that the reason for not offering the Blaze is just that a political reason.  Hopefully with the increasing popularity of internet streaming of TV the current Cable & Satellite providers will recognize the need to provide a service where people subscribe only to the services they wish to receive. Verizon should poll their subscribers to see if they are willing to pay to receive The Blaze and maybe offer it as an optional service.   

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I agree there are channels that each of us don't want or want to subsidize.

But I find it interesting that the website itself promotes local subscriptions moreso than trying to get people to have their local cable systems carry them.

Given that they have multiple options (including Roku and Apple TV) to be able to watch on your TV and people have said they are willing to pay, why not just go with that option?

0 Likes