Re: The Blaze TV
optivity
Contributor - Level 3

A representative from Verizon will respond quickly when they read a post they don't like.

Verizon knows their subscribers want The Blaze TV, but they just don't care.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@optivity wrote:

A representative from Verizon will respond quickly when they read a post they don't like.

Verizon knows their subscribers want The Blaze TV, but they just don't care.

Verizon will rarely respond at all, unless the admins (practically the only Verizon people here) think they can give assistance. 

its only a small, but vocal group, that want Blaze.  Now The Weather Channel, that's a very active discussion

0 Likes
30West
Enthusiast - Level 1
Patiently waiting for Verizon Fios to add The Blaze TV...when can I expect to see it?
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you contacted Blaze about being on Verizon?

Maybe they aren't intersted?

They have their own subscritpion model.

Maybe they aren't willing to share that revenue with Verizon.

The fact they are only on Dish and Cablevision in NYC area (plus some small regionals) certainly means something.

JoeJacoby1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to know why Verizon will carry aljazeera but not the blaze tv?

0 Likes
JoeJacoby1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon should Cary the blaze tv.  Glenn Beck is way more honest than msnbc or aljazeera.  I'm sure Verizon will add the blaze tv soon.  Verizon wants to keep as many customers as possible so I am sure they will add it.  Thank you very much Verizon for listening to your customers.  Please let us know will add blaze tv soon.

Thank you very much,

your loyal customer

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have posted this before.

Certainly means something (at least to me) when no major cable companies carry this channel except Dish.

Maybe Blaze doesn't want to make a reasonable deal.

The fact that they have a streaming option that you pay them directy for makes me think they are making more money vs going to cable. Cable companies are going to pay a lot less per subscriber than he is charging.

0 Likes
The Blaze HD
nascar
Master - Level 1

Please add The Blaze HD on 612 since you have the SD on 112 it would be nice! 🙂

0 Likes
katiam247
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank You!! I would just like to thank the folks at Verizon for listening to your customers.

0 Likes
BrainCloud

Now that The Blaze is on Fios Im getting ready to switch from Comcast. My question is, which channel pack should I select in order to make sure that I get The Blaze? Do I need to select the News and Info pack, or is it included in the base channels? 

0 Likes