Switch Account

The Blaze TV

MVP CRobGauth MVP
MVP
Message 421 of 427
(2,322 Views)

You should be able to see the contents of the channel packs when you try and order.

BTW, not all channels are in a pack. So it is possible that you have to order a packaed (like enhanced or ultimate) to receive this channel.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor tkenda11
Contributor
Message 422 of 427
(2,309 Views)

Well, now that we have The Blaze on channel 112, it doesn't appear to be included in anything but the "hundreds of channels" bundles. I don't want hundreds of channels; I'm fine with the basics and the News and Info bundle that includes MSNBC, CNBC, HLN, and Al Jazeera America to add to NBC, CBS, NBC and CNN. How's that for diversity?

DEAR VERIZON,

I would gladly trade NBC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, HLN, and Al Jazeera America (TWICE; hell you should pay me) for The Blaze.

Highlighted
Contributor USMCJRT2000
Contributor
Message 423 of 427
(2,232 Views)

Yes HD because everyone wants to see Jeffy in High Definition!!!

Contributor USMCJRT2000
Contributor
Message 424 of 427
(2,231 Views)

I love the blaze radio network and I am sure I will love adding the Blaze TV network to my day.

Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 425 of 427
(2,207 Views)

I suggest that this thread be retired.  The Blaze was added.

Those who want Blaze HD should consider opening a new thread.  This is not the only Verizon carried channel which doesn't have its HD version carried.  And some that weren't carried for years only recently had HD added.

Contributor CadillacMike
Contributor
Message 426 of 427
(2,098 Views)

The Blaze works on one of my TVs but not the other; I get about 1/4 sec of video, then squiggly lines, then "unusable signal" or something similar. The audio still comes in fine though. I called tech and they are sending me a replacement STB. The same box is also screwing up H2 (History Channel 2).

I've only had these boxes for a few months. Of course they're not new - recycled and who knows when one will crap out...

Moderator Moderator
Message 427 of 427
(636 Views)

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.