Re: The Blaze TV
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should be able to see the contents of the channel packs when you try and order.

BTW, not all channels are in a pack. So it is possible that you have to order a packaed (like enhanced or ultimate) to receive this channel.

0 Likes
tkenda11
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, now that we have The Blaze on channel 112, it doesn't appear to be included in anything but the "hundreds of channels" bundles. I don't want hundreds of channels; I'm fine with the basics and the News and Info bundle that includes MSNBC, CNBC, HLN, and Al Jazeera America to add to NBC, CBS, NBC and CNN. How's that for diversity?

DEAR VERIZON,

I would gladly trade NBC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, HLN, and Al Jazeera America (TWICE; hell you should pay me) for The Blaze.

Re: The Blaze HD
USMCJRT2000
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes HD because everyone wants to see Jeffy in High Definition!!!

USMCJRT2000
Enthusiast - Level 1

I love the blaze radio network and I am sure I will love adding the Blaze TV network to my day.

tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

I suggest that this thread be retired.  The Blaze was added.

Those who want Blaze HD should consider opening a new thread.  This is not the only Verizon carried channel which doesn't have its HD version carried.  And some that weren't carried for years only recently had HD added.

CadillacMike
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Blaze works on one of my TVs but not the other; I get about 1/4 sec of video, then squiggly lines, then "unusable signal" or something similar. The audio still comes in fine though. I called tech and they are sending me a replacement STB. The same box is also screwing up H2 (History Channel 2).

I've only had these boxes for a few months. Of course they're not new - recycled and who knows when one will crap out...

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes