Customers With Disabilities

quick menu

The Blaze TV

The Blaze TV

NewsJunkie
Contributor
Message 1 of 426
(17,694 Views)

When is Verizon Fios going to carry The Blaze TV?

425 REPLIES
greinstein
Copper Contributor
Message 2 of 426
(17,677 Views)

From its webpage, seems to a web only subscription ultra-conservative service.  I saw nothing about cable.

NewsJunkie
Contributor
Message 3 of 426
(17,673 Views)

No it's available on Dish Network. Also, where does it say Ultra-Conservative on their website because I couldn't find it?

Silver Contributor II
Message 4 of 426
(17,645 Views)
All one has to do is read the list of stories/contributors on it's website to see it is an ultra-conservative channel. And I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for Verizon to add it anytime soon. http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/09/12/theblaze-tv-dish-network-glenn-beck/
NewsJunkie
Contributor
Message 5 of 426
(17,625 Views)

Lol I was kidding because I thought it was interesting he had to tag it with Ultra. As though it was something bad to be conservative. Although I guess that opens the door to label MSNBC Ultra-Liberal or Marxist which ever you prefer. I was more interested in a news organization that holds every politician accountable not just ones they are hoping will give them a govt job. I would list all the news and media organizations the President hired, but I don't think the post allows that much text.

philofhb
Contributor
Message 6 of 426
(17,583 Views)

I would consider The BlazeTV (and Glenn Beck) to be Conservative. I consider that a positive thing. Labeling it "ultra-conservative" - I don't think so. But everyone is entitled to an opinion (for now). I would like to see BlazeTV on FiOS TV to help counter what i see as a liberal slant in TV news programming today.

Silver Contributor II
Message 7 of 426
(17,553 Views)

NewsJunkie wrote:

Lol I was kidding because I thought it was interesting he had to tag it with Ultra. As though it was something bad to be conservative. Although I guess that opens the door to label MSNBC Ultra-Liberal or Marxist which ever you prefer. I was more interested in a news organization that holds every politician accountable not just ones they are hoping will give them a govt job. I would list all the news and media organizations the President hired, but I don't think the post allows that much text.

Sorry to disappoint you but I am a life long Republican. Bill Maher, Glenn Beck two completely useless talking heads who I could not care less what they have to say. I ignore both equally.

Message 8 of 426
(17,534 Views)

Just a reminder, Please stay on topic as Politics are not considered part of the thread's subject.  

Thank you Smiley Happy

NewsWatcher
Contributor
Message 9 of 426
(17,489 Views)

So getting back on topic, does Verizon have any plans to carry The Blaze TV. I subscribe to the online version, but I would watch it much more if I just could change a channel and get it.

Hump
Contributor
Message 10 of 426
(17,475 Views)

Yes, please carry TheBlaze, it would be great!!

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Check Email
  • Add or Change Services
  • Suspend My Service
  • Manage Services

Support

Watch Fios