quick menu

The Blaze TV

The Blaze TV

Contributor Broccoli
Contributor
Message 41 of 427
(3,438 Views)

Please add The Blaze TV to your channel offerings. I have to use Roku now to watch it, giving me less reasons to be a Verizon subscriber.

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 42 of 427
(3,422 Views)

If Verizon insists on broadcasting Al Gore's Al Jazeera network (a.k.a. Current TV) the least they can do is offer their American subscriber base access to The Blaze TV.

Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Message 43 of 427
(3,450 Views)

Verizon offers many channels.  Realistically they can't provide EVERY channel that might be available.  Each channel that is added will increase the cost to every user subscribed to the package that provides that additional cannel.

Having taken a quick look at The Blaze website I would diagree with the statement that they have "no specific agenda."  Whether or not you, me or readers of this post agrees with them is irrelevant.  They do have a political agenda.

In my opinion there is already sufficient diversity of views in Verizon's program lineup that I would not wish to pay extra for TheBlaze TV.

Contributor Baggs
Contributor
Message 44 of 427
(3,451 Views)
Would like to know why we do not have the Blaze Network with Glenn Beck. Is it possible to receive it in the near future or do I have to switch to a satellite provider?
Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 45 of 427
(3,410 Views)

@Baggs wrote:
Would like to know why we do not have the Blaze Network with Glenn Beck.

Ummm...maybe because he's crazy??  What's next... The Manson Channel?

Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 46 of 427
(3,399 Views)

"Verizon offers many channels. Realistically they can't provide EVERY channel that might be available. Each channel that is added will increase the cost to every user subscribed to the package that provides that additional cannel."

Even if Verizon were to drop the Al Jazeera network, which is included with my Ultimate HD package, I would be willing to pay an additional up charge similar to those not-so-premium movie channels in order to subscribe to Glenn Beck TV.

"Ummm...maybe because he's crazy??  What's next... The Manson Channel?"

Contributor jagr1850
Contributor
Message 47 of 427
(3,397 Views)

I WANT VERIZON TO OFFER THE BLAZE TV....DISH NETWORK ALREADY HAS IT AS OF FEBRUARY 25TH 2013....

blaze tv is excellent content and many viewers want it added to verizon...

Silver Contributor I
Silver Contributor I
Message 48 of 427
(3,387 Views)

who's so nuts that even Fox canned him...and THAT'S saying something!

And, if I may further illustrate,  your comment : "Al Gore's Al Jazeera network" is not correct.  It was Gore's CURRENT TV. But he sold it to AJ and it's now theirs, not Gore's. (And no, I wouldn't watch that either.)

Contributor Trubico
Contributor
Message 49 of 427
(3,313 Views)
It is NOT exclusive to Dish...
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II
Message 50 of 427
(3,328 Views)

{please keep it relevant}

Now give us "TheBlaze TV."

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios