Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

The Golf Channel and TV One Part of Basic Offering

Billg28
Contributor
Contributor

The Golf Channel and TV One Part of Basic Offering

Message 1 of 5
(3,437 Views)

I switched from Times Warner and I miss not having The Golf Channel and TV One as part of the basic offering.  When will FIOS add to their basic channel offering?

4 REPLIES 4
MercerNick65
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Re: The Golf Channel and TV One Part of Basic Offering

Message 2 of 5
(3,429 Views)

They are both in Extreme or Ultimate. More often then not, channels get moved OUT of the basic (Prime) package, not in.

berniewar
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(2,698 Views)

I looked at he extreme HD package vs the prime HD package and see nothing I would want except the golf channel. Does not make sense to me to pay for the Extreme package to get one more channel I want to see. Can one order the golf channel by itself?

dtully
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 4 of 5
(2,639 Views)

This really gets my blood boiling.  I don't care what "package" you have but more often than not you get 400 channels and could care less about 300 of them.  LET ME CHOOSE!!   Ya, disable a good, educational channel like NatGeo and instead let me watch cake boss, people nagging about a wedding dress and little kids parading in tiara's.  I've just about had it with this crappy channel choice.  I'd pay MORE money to be able to choose what I want to watch vs paying for half the crap I could care less about.

VERIZON!!  Step up and make it happen.  Stop giving excuses.  In today's tech age this could happen overnight.  I'd almost feel better at this point with a set of rabbit ears!  The first carrier to make this happen will have me as a customer.

Billg28
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 5
(2,589 Views)

Amen!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title