The Pacific
prmiles

I have the "Extreme HD" package. Do I need to subscribe to HBO to be able to watch the miniseries "The Pacific"? I remember that I didn't need to watch "Band of Brothers" in 2001.

Thank you for your time.

Paul

0 Likes
Re: The Pacific
chalewa4bambu
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes. Not sure why you did not need to subscribe to watch Band of Brothers. The only way you wouldn't is if there was a free preview or something. 

0 Likes
isobel

I would like to watch/record The Pacific tonight, but have been unable to add HBO to my account using verizon.com website despite several tries yesterday and today.   It is Sunday, no one answering the phones or chat.  Any suggestions for me?

0 Likes
USMCrb182

I'm having the same exact problem... I called 2 days ago and they said there was a special 3 months free for HBO/Cinemax, so i got that and waited until yesterday....still not subscribed.  So i called 2 more times and had them activate it... nothing... so i finally said screw it, i just ordered it from the Guide and it still doesn't work...and now the TV is telling me i need to call.... **bleep** I'm beginning to think that FIOS sucks

0 Likes