Re: I want The Weather Channel back
TampaDad2014
Enthusiast - Level 2
I agree.. accuweather is terrible!! Bad deal Verizon!
Re: Bring back the weather channel, accuweather is not the best weather channel
Skidmark1
Enthusiast - Level 1

The price we pay for cable and the channels is outrageous.  To start eliminating channels right after you first sign up with a new company sucks.   TWC leaving Direct TV was the final straw in me leaving Direct TV.  Charging me for a defective secondary box top I rarely used was the main.

mayomd
Enthusiast - Level 1

I totally agree that Verizon should bring back the weather channel. 

sirkan
Enthusiast - Level 2
I've been tweeting Verizon with the hashtag #bringbacktheweatherchannel.
Direwolf1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since Verizon is eliminating a popular legacy channel, when can we expect the rate reduction?

OdentonUser
Enthusiast - Level 1

Really????  So who decided FIOS customers don't want The Weather Channel?  I don't remember being asked this question.  Please serve your customer base and not Verizon employees who decided the Weather Channel is of no value to its customers.  Bring Back The Weather Channel!

sirkan
Enthusiast - Level 2

#bringbacktheweatherchannel

Re: Weather scan channel 49
joker211
Contributor - Level 1

I got the email below.  To quote SNL "Isn't that Special" (YES I am being sarcastic) (AccuWeather 119 Audio is terrible)  (Glad I re-newed) YES I am being sarcastic)

Important FiOS TV Content Information

Dear Valued Verizon Customer, 

Verizon’s agreements to carry The Weather Channel and Weather Scan have expired, and have not been renewed.  In today’s environment, customers are increasingly accessing weather information not only from their TV but from a variety of online sources and apps.  Verizon is therefore pleased to launch the new AccuWeather Network, which will be available on FiOS® TV on channel 119/619 (HD) and on our free FiOS Mobile App starting March 10, 2015.  Verizon will also provide the FiOS TV WeatherBug “widget” application, which features hyper-local weather, on FiOS TV channel 49. WeatherBug can also be launched by pressing the “widget” button on the FiOS TV remote.

Sincerely,

Your Verizon Team

TylerJ1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agreed, Accuweather should remain a phone app not a channel. Got to love it when accounting is running the show....no pun inteneded.

Please bring back TWC....since you also canned Weatherscan.

bjones1975
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree,  accuweather stinks.  I want  The Weather Channel!!  There is no substitute.  Time to shop arround for another cable provider.