Re: CONTACT VERIZON NOW!
greg4168
Enthusiast - Level 2

You people crack me up!

0 Likes
Re: Weather Channel
Nobycane
Enthusiast - Level 2

Exactly - great timing on notifying custromers too. Turn on the tv today and update occurs and the message indicated that TWC and Weatherscane is gone.

WOW - thanks.

Nothing against Accuwether.......but it is not showing local weather in our region. WHich is worthless.

A year ago Verizon FIOS eliminates the other local live weather radar...and now the Weather Channel and Weatherscan is gone.

I am so tired of channels just disappearing left and right OR VZFIOS deciding that certain channels will be only available on certain packages even after you have a package and they were originally available/offered without proper notice.

Well, I have less than 1 year left on this contract - I am definately not renewing or continuing after that even after 8 years.

This is getting old real fast......

Re: WEATHER CHANNEL GONE!
Nobycane
Enthusiast - Level 2

Exactly - great timing on notifying custromers too. Turn on the tv today and update occurs and the message indicated that TWC and Weatherscane is gone.

WOW - thanks.

Nothing against Accuwether.......but it is not showing local weather in our region. WHich is worthless.

A year ago Verizon FIOS eliminates the other local live weather radar...and now the Weather Channel and Weatherscan is gone.

I am so tired of channels just disappearing left and right OR VZFIOS deciding that certain channels will be only available on certain packages even after you have a package and they were originally available/offered without proper notice.

Well, I have less than 1 year left on this contract - I am definately not renewing or continuing after that even after 8 years.

This is getting old real fast......

0 Likes
DianeA1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Shame on VERIZON !

If the Weather Channel does not return, I am going to drop Verizon !

Weather Channel
anon4919
Enthusiast - Level 1

I belive The Weather Channel is owned by NBC, and NBC is owned by Comcast.   Maybe that's where the problem lies?!

0 Likes
Weather Channel
chabbyd
Enthusiast - Level 3
This is the last straw. Verizon continually removes channels but never seems to remove any charges to my bill. The Weather Channel is integral to anyone that travels and/or needs detailed weather info for more that entertainment.

I find it interesting that Verizon's contract magically expired today with no notice. Aren't these things Verizon should know. I know when my contract with Verizon ends and that time is NOW!!!
0 Likes
Re: Loss of WEATHER CHANNEL
Muffnstuff1

We are extremely disappointed that you are dropping The Weather Channel.  WE WILL cancel if it is not restored.

There is no other channel that is up to the standard of The Weather Channel.  We look forward to their reporting and special features and do not want to be without it!!

0 Likes
JThompson4
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well, I was on the fence whether I would be taking Verizon with me when I moved to a new home this summer.  The equipment is crap and the service even worse, but I enjoyed having access to a variety of TV channels.  This is makes it an easy decision to walk away.  They claim that more people are going to apps and the Internet, but it seems to me that they are doing their best to drive customers away...

Re: The Weather Channel
H2OWOMAN

I agree our daughter lives in TEXAS and we have family iin six different States. It was our morning station to find out how every one with the Horrible Winter that they have been having. Virzon Fios, please bring bak the Weather CHannel The new Accuweather looks like kindergarden class put it together...WE WANT JIM CANTORRE BACK......

0 Likes
The Weather Channel
popo79941
Enthusiast - Level 2

I AM POSTING A FORMAL COMPLANT AGAINST VERIZON FIOS FOR REMOVING THE WEATHER CHANNEL AND REPLACING IT WITH A EXTREMLY CRAPPY ACCU WEATHER.....WE PAY GOO MONEY FOR OUR SEVICES AND YOU HAVE TO LET ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT CHANNELS GO.....REALLY????  

IF IT DOES NOT COME BACK I WILL TAKE ALL MY SERVICES SOMEWHERE ELSE THAT CARES ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. I HAVE FAMILY ALL OVER THE USA AND I LIKE TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE SAFE WHEN THEY ARE HAVING BAD WEATHER. I HAVE A ONE BILL ACCOUNT WITH ALL THE BEST UPGRADES AND MY CELL PHONES WITH VERIZON. IF YOU CAN'T KEEP THE WEATHER CHANNEL FOR US THAN YOU ARE NO GOOD TO ME AT ALL. I'M SURE VERIZON MAKES ENOUGH MONEY TO KEEP THE WEATHER CHANNEL.

0 Likes